NAFDAC Screening date 2023 has been officially announced. Find out in detail when the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control has chosen to be the official dates for the second phase of their recruitment process (Screening), the venue this examination is to take place, and other important information.
All candidates who have been shortlisted are expected to know when the screening will take place as well as the specific location for their screening. This will determine whether they will end up getting recruited into NAFDAC.
Screening is a necessary part of the NAFDAC recruitment process, so you must be aware of the dates it will take place because failure to appear at their screening venue automatically gets you disqualified.
Therefore if you are interested in knowing when and where the NAFDAC recruitment screening will be held, continue reading this article.
NAFDAC Screening Date 2023
NAFDAC is yet to release a date for the screening to take place. Once it is published and released, we will make sure to update this page. The Screening Date will be released along with the shortlisted candidates list.
Note that the screening is expected to take place in all the thirty-six states of Nigeria and once the list is out, successful applicants will be notified via their emails and phone numbers.
Vital Information Regarding NAFDAC Screening and Exam
- The screening process is completely free.
- Submission of fake documents will attract disqualification at the screening center.
- You will be interviewed so make sure you prepare fervently.
- Candidates are expected to have a valid means of identification.
- You must have no criminal record and be free from court cases.
- You have to be mentally, physically, and psychologically healthy.
- Report to your indicated NAFDAC Screening center at the stipulated time.
- Applicants that pass the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control screening will get a full-time job.
NAFDAC Screening Venues 2023/2024
NAFDAC Screening venue 2023 will take place at the designated place nationwide for all Candidates that were shortlisted. This second phase of recruitment will take place in all the states of Nigeria.
All Candidates whose names were on the shortlist are expected to make themselves available at their screening centers. Failure to adhere to these instructions will be disqualified as it is assumed that you have declined the job offer. We advise you to arrive at your screening locations one day before the screening date to avoid lateness
NAFDAC Screening Requirements
Applicants are recommended to carry the aforementioned crucial paperwork to their designated screening location:
- Photograph of two recent Passport
- Age Declaration document or birth certificate.
- Medical report from a verifiable hospital.
- Local Government Area of Origin certificate.
- Online Registration form printout.
- Login information (email address and password).
- Valid Educational certificate.
- Certificate of state of origin duly signed by either the Secretary or Chairman of your local Government.
- Valid means of identification (Drivers license, National ID, Voter’s card)
How to Check the NAFDAC Screening Date 2023
Candidates are advised to apply and fill out the NAFDAC recruitment form with a working email address and phone number. Shortlisted Candidates, will be contacted via the emails and phone numbers they used during registration by National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
Alternatively, you can visit the official website at www.nafdac.gov.ng. Although at the time this article was written, the shortlisted candidate’s list has not been released, we will update you when new information comes up.
We constantly post the newest information concerning the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment process on this page. Therefore we advise you to bookmark this page and constantly refresh it in other not to miss out on any new updates on the NAFDAC recruitment program.