NAFDAC recruitment portal for 2023 is currently open and the application is accessible via the official online website to all interested candidates. This is good news for all applicants that want to work with the National agency for food, and drugs administration and control in 2023, and we will give you all that you need to know to register for this recruitment exercise.
In this article, we will go over all the information you require regarding the start and end dates for NAFDAC recruiting. We’ve provided detailed instructions and information that you may use to assist you in completing your registration.
These criteria will include, certain qualifications, requirements, and also specific steps to take while applying for the NAFDAC to ensure your successful form application. Read on to equip yourself with this information.
NAFDAC Recruitment Portal 2023
NAFDAC recruitment portal is open and all interested persons should visit the site and submit an application. The NAFDAC registration form can only be done on their original website at www.nafdac.gov.ng.
All that is required from you, is an active email account, your phone number, and some relevant documents. However, before filling out and submitting the application form, you are expected to meet the requirements, and we have provided a list of them below.
Please be aware that the NAFDAC Recruitment 2023 application form is completely free! And is only available solely on their official website.
Basic Info About NAFDAC Recruitment
NAFDAC stands for National Agency For Food and Drugs Administration Control. It is a federal organization that has special authority over and regulation over the production, importation, distribution, advertising, sale, and use of medications, cosmetics, chemicals, medical devices, detergent, and packaged water ( otherwise called regulated products).
Its main objective is to increase awareness of basic safety issues among the general public and on a global scale, as well as to get rid of food, drink, and pharmaceutical products that aren’t made in Nigeria and ensure that the drugs that are on the market are both safe and effective.
The National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has made it very apparent on the portal that applying for employment at the agency is absolutely free and transparent. This means that if you possess the required credentials, you should be qualified to take part in the recruitment process.
General Requirements For The 2023 NAFDAC Recruitment
Below are the conditions that must be eligible in order to be connected for full-time employment with NAFDAC:
- First and foremost you must be willing to adjust to a new working environment.
- All interested candidates must be physically fit.
- Must submit a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a reputable institution.
- Candidates wishing to apply must not be over 35 years old.
- A valid means of identification such as NIN ( national identification number), driver’s license, voter’s card, and international passport must be submitted.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) in no more than two sittings.
- Candidates would be asked to upload their CVs and certificates on the portal.
- Applicants must not have any past criminal records.
- A signed Certificate of state.
- Must be willing to work with a team.
- Applicants would be asked to take an online qualification exam.
- Computer literacy.
- Candidates should possess Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passing the relevant test.
Please take note that there is no application cost and that applications submitted twice will not be taken into consideration for shortlisting.
NAFDAC Recruitment Qualifications 2023
To qualify for a Job at NAFDAC, you have to have these qualifications. the National Agency For Food and Drugs Administration Control has previously announced that if a candidate does not meet these criteria for recruitment, he/she should not apply because this will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applicants whose names are on the shortlist will undergo a computer-based exam and the Candidates with the highest scores will be able to advance to the final round of the screening exercise.
How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2023
Applications are to be done online on the NAFDAC website. To apply, follow the guidelines below:
- To apply for a position, go to the official recruiting website at www.nafdac.gov.ng and fill out the free application form there.
- Only those who have been chosen will be contacted to proceed to the next stage of the hiring process.
- All selected candidates will undergo screening.
- You will receive an email from Nafdac letting you know the day and time.
Use a functioning email when applying because that is how you will be contacted if your application is selected for further consideration.
NAFDAC Recruitment Closing Dates 2023
NAFDAC Recruitment 2023 has not declared a closing date as this article was written. We will publish an article to let you know when this happens.
In the meantime, bookmark this website, save it, or keep visiting this website regularly for the newest information about NAFDAC recruitment.
You should frequently check this page to get updates on the national food and drugs administration control recruitment process and this page will make sure to post any NAFDAC-released updates.
Frequently Asked Questions on NAFDAC Recruitment 2023
Is NAFDAC currently recruiting?
Yes. The NAFDAC recruitment portal is currently open and all interested persons can apply and fill out the form on the portal.
Can a food scientist work with NAFDAC?
NAFDAC is a multi-disciplinary body including pharmacists, chemists, statisticians, food scientists, scientists, engineering, medical doctors, lawyers, and others in its employ, so all professions listed above are involved in the regulation of food and drugs with no discipline playing a predominant role.
Therefore, all the professions listed above are important for the mandate of NAFDAC to be met.
Which ministry is NAFDAC under?
The national agency for food and drugs administration control is an agency under the Ministry of Health with the responsibility to Set up a pertinent quality control procedure, including authorization of the production sites and of the regulated products, after conducting the necessary inquiry into the manufacturing facilities and raw materials used to produce food, drugs, cosmetics, medical equipment, bottled water, and chemical products.