Do you wish to work with the Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission? If so, you should seize this chance. Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment has finally begun and the government is calling on all qualified individuals to start submitting an application online. Read how to apply here.
This article has all information on the Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application website, including requirements, the application process, available job vacancies, and Eligible LGA, so if you want to apply, related information that will guide you to a successful application is incorporated in here.
Whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned professional seeking a fulfilling career in Ebonyi State, this article will give you the knowledge you require to get ready for the next recruiting process.
Available Careers Published by the Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission
- Produce officer
- Electrical Engineer
- Technical officer ( Town Planning)
- Town Planning Officer
- Civil Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer
- Technical Officer ( Mechanical )
- Mechanical Engineer
- Scientific Officer ( Water)
- Scientific Officer ( Mining)
- Fisheries Officer
- Education Officer
- Technical Officer ( Electrical)
- Higher Technical Officer ( Electrical)
- Technical Officer ( Civil)
- Structural Engineer
Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Eligible LGA
- Afikpo South
- Afikpo North
- Ezza South and North
- Ebonyi State
- Izzi( Ebonyi)
Important Information Regarding Ebonyi State Civil Service Recruitment
These are points candidates ought to take note of if they want to have a successful application process.
- Make sure to Apply just once as multiple applications could attract disqualification.
- Application has reportedly begun so interested candidates should start applying now before a deadline is set.
- Make sure you properly read your information because if you are found to be forging a document you will be disqualified
- Also, note that the Ebonyi State Civil Service Recruitment Commission is free, so do not pay money for it
- There is another phase to the hiring process, after application, shortlisted candidates will undergo a screening and examination process.
General Requirements for Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023
- Only Nigerians will be considered
- Applicants should be comfortable with working in a new environment
- At the time of application, candidates cannot be older than 35.
- Must have completed the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings, each requiring a minimum of 5 credits. English coursework must be taken.
- Candidates must have a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND diploma from an accredited university in any subject of study.
- An authorized proof of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card, is required of all applicants.
- Candidates cannot have a problematic criminal history
The particular qualifications needed for each position may differ from those listed above, so please keep that in mind. When positions become public, it is advised that interested candidates examine the Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission’s official website or get in touch with the commission individually to learn exactly what is needed for every job.
You should be aware of these basic requirements before submitting an application to the Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment. If you’re convinced you’ve met every requirement, see the complete instructions on how to apply further down.
How to Apply for Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Here is an easy way to apply for Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Go to the official Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Portal at www.ebonyistate.gov.ng
- Click on it and pick a job vacancy that fits your Educational qualification
- Read carefully the application requirements
- Tap on the “ Apply Now” button
- Fill out the application form with the necessary details
- After confirming your application form, click submit
- Print out your application form for screening
Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Deadline
The application deadline for the Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission’s 2023/2024 recruitment is yet to be made public. Once it is revealed, we’ll let you know. If you wish to be informed of the most recent updates, keep checking our website frequently.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Please do not hesitate to utilize the feedback box should you have any inquiries about the Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission recruitment. We will do our best to respond.