Ebonyi State SUBEB 2023 Screening Date has been publicly announced for candidates who applied for the State SUBEB Recruitment Screening Exercise, read on to check the State Universal Basic Education Board screening date, venues, and general requirements.
As we discuss in detail the Ebonyi State SUBEB 2023 Screening Date, Screening venues, Screening centers, and requirements for qualified candidates. Here, you will get vital information, about the physical screening, shortlisted candidates, etc.
After many weeks of Ebonyi State SUBEB Recruitment application, candidates are always advised to check the official portal of Ebonyi State SUBEB to get accurate information. Failure to report to the screening venue and screening centre for the screening exercise automatically means such a candidate has discontinued the recruitment exercise.
Ebonyi State SUBEB Physical Screening
The Ebonyi State Universal Basic Education Board has informed the general public that the screening exercises conducted are all part of the prerequisite for determining if candidates are eligible for the recruitment exercise.
The screening exercise is divided into two categories which include: the physical screening and screening test exercise. The physical screening exercise usually involves the verification of eligible documents used for the recruitment exercise. All screening exercises for the Ebonyi State SUBEB 2023 Recruitment exercise last for a duration of two (2) weeks.
Candidates are always advised to take careful note of the physical screening date for Ebonyi State SUBEB 2023 recruitment exercise and prepare to show up at any respective screening venue and centre assigned to, and the physical screening is a very vital recruitment process that should be taken seriously.
Ebonyi State SUBEB Screening Date 2023
Before any candidates go for the Ebonyi State SUBEB Screening exercise, they are advised to check the portal to see the allocated screening date. Candidates must be sure that his/her names have appeared among the Shortlisted Candidates who will appear at the screening venue for the screening exercise.
Kindly note, the screening date is allocated to last at least two (2) weeks, and ensure to go early to the allocated Screening venue to avoid forfeiting the Ebonyi State SUBEB Recruitment.
Ebonyi State SUBEB Screening Venues for all Shortlisted Candidates
The Screening Venues for Ebonyi State SUBEB Screening exercise are allocated across all 36 states of the nation, Nigeria. The physical screening exercise is held at the screening venues shown by candidates on their respective dashboards, for candidates who have not received any notification via their contact details ( phone number SMS inbox, and email inbox) are strictly advised to log in to their dashboard at the Ebonyi State SUBEB recruitment portal.
The Shortlisted candidates whose names have appeared and are deemed qualified to participate in the Ebonyi State SUBEB Screening exercise are advised to appear at their allocated screening venues on time and wait for further instructions from Ebonyi State Universal Basic Education Board.
Requirements for Ebonyi State SUBEB 2023 Screening Exercise
Any Shortlisted candidate who will participate in the Ebonyi State SUBEB screening exercise, they are expected to meet specific requirements. These requirements include:
- Academic Qualification: The Shortlisted candidates must possess a minimum certificate from a tertiary institution in Education or other related fields
- Age: Candidates age is considered as well to be considered for the screening exercise, so for this reason the ages of 22 and 35 years at the time of application are highly acceptable.
- Identification Documents: Candidates must be ready to present a valid means of identification, to Ebonyi State SUBEB such as a National Identity Card, Driver’s License, and Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Guarantors and Referees: Candidates must provide two guarantors to sign the guarantor’s form they must not be their relatives and they must be people held in high esteem in the community, society, and the nation at large.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates’ fitness is taken seriously, so for this reason, they must be physically fit, and ready to partake in the Ebonyi State SUBEB physical screening exercise.
- Documents: Candidates are expected to have the original and photocopy of their documents, two (2) recent passport photographs, a duly filled and completed guarantor’s form, birth certificate/age declaration, certificate of origin, etc