NJC Recruitment 2023 application portal is currently open for all applications. We will provide you with all the necessary information and include recruitment requirements, how to register via the National Judicial Council official portal, and all the eligible States.
The National Judicial Council recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application to be considered for a job.
In this article, we have outlined the important guidelines to assist you in your application process. So, if you have any interest in registering with the National Judicial Council, keep reading.
NJC Recruitment Form 2023
The National Judicial Council recruitment form can be accessed via their official website at www.njc.gov.ng visit the website here to submit an application. Note that you are not required to pay for the application form so disregard any information asking you to do so.
Also, there are many available job vacancies advertised by the National Judicial Council. So if you wish to apply for this year’s job vacancy, then take note of the following requirements.
The NJC recruitment portal is now enabled so interested persons are advised to start their registration process early before it is too late. Take note of the admission requirements listed below if you are interested and would want to apply.
In order for you to successfully apply for a job opening at NJC, we have taken the effort to describe and go over the necessary steps in detail. Therefore, meticulously read this article.
NJC Recruitment Requirements 2023
Before we list the requirements candidates should meet, please note that the NJC is one of the federal government organizations that is looking to expand therefore it is important for those with talents to consider joining this organization.
Nevertheless, NJC is more rewarding for people with the qualities, competencies, qualifications, and experiences that would enable them to contribute to the organization’s vision and mission.
That being said, below are the right attributes and qualifications a candidate is expected to possess along with the experiences that would enable an applicant to get hired by the organization.
Here are the general requirements:
- The candidate must be Nigerian
- Applicants below the age of 20 years will not be accepted
- You must have a valid means of identification example, National Identification Number ( NIN) driver’s License, Voter’s card, or International passport.
- Applicants must be able to speak English and have good communication and writing skills
- A minimum of 5 credits in either WAEC, NABTEB, SSCE, NECO, or GCE including English and Mathematics. ( In no more than two sittings)
- B.Sc or Master’s degree obtained from a recognized Tertiary Institution in any related field of study
- Alternatively, Applicants should possess an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicants must be strong both mentally and physically
- Applicants must be willing to work and adapt to a new working environment
- Candidates who wish to apply for a position in the National Judicial Council must not be over thirty-five years.
- Those with a criminal history or record will not be considered.
NJC Eligibility States
All candidates who are interested in the NJC recruitment process can apply in the following states that have been listed as eligible.
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- FCT, Abuja.
How to Apply for NJC Recruitment 2023
If you wish to successfully register for the NJC recruitment process without any mistakes, strictly follow the instructions listed below:
- Kindly visit the National Judicial Council’s official recruitment website at www.njc.gov.ng
- Then create an account with an active email if you don’t have one already.
- You will be asked to verify your account via your email, so use an active email.
- After verification, fill out the online application form.
- Upload your Educational qualifications.
- Confirm that all you filled in is correct
- And finally, click on the submit button.
- Remember to take the printout after completing and submitting the application form.
Before when the final selection is made, qualified candidates will be invited to take a screening test. You will receive information about the time and screening locations through the email address you provided when registering
Finally, We regularly post the most recent information on the National Judicial Council hiring processes. Therefore, to ensure that you don’t miss a new release, we recommend you bookmark this page and reload it as frequently as you can.