Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 recruitment portal has been activated for interested applicants to apply with all their necessary documents. If you are looking for a teaching career in Ebonyi State, Nigeria, then this recruitment information will go a long way to help you secure your dream job as a teacher.
In this article, we will provide you with all the vital information on Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023 especially on who can apply, eligibility criteria, basic requirements, and how to successfully apply.
For Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment, all applicants are expected to be competent in teaching and must have a teaching experience of a certain number of years for this reason, the recruitment is highly competitive and since there are many experienced and competent teachers to fill up the recruitment vacancy, sometimes it is hard to secure this recruitment opportunity.
Also, this recruitment is majorly controlled by the Government of Ebonyi State, so there is a calculated number of expected recruits to be employed as teachers. This is because employed teachers stand a chance to be enlisted under the payroll of the Ebonyi State Government for their salary benefits, leave grants, bonuses, and gratuity entitlements upon retirement. With all these under control, there will be no budget deficit as there is an expected number of applicants to be employed under the Ebonyi State SUBEB (State Universal Basic Education Board).
Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023
The Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023 is an exercise organized by the Ebonyi State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) in Ebonyi State Government to recruit qualified teachers for primary and secondary schools in the state.
This recruitment exercise is open to all Nigerian citizens who possess the required qualifications and meet the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023
In order for any applicant to be considered for this recruitment exercise or stand a chance of being employed, certain criteria must be met and this must be taken seriously because if the eligibility criteria are not met by any applicants, there is a high chance, he/she may not be employed.
To be eligible for the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023, candidates are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nigerian citizen who owns either a National Identity Card, National Identity Number (NIN) Slip, Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC), or Driver’s License which can be used for easy identification.
- Must be a graduate who owns at least a minimum Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) from government-recognized institutions such as Colleges of Education, Polytechnics, and 1st Degree from Universities in Education-related courses.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) program required for all graduates of tertiary institutions to undergo, and gotten the NYSC Discharge Certificate or must have gotten the NYSC Exemption Certificate based on reasons such as being above 30 years of age, health-related issues, etc.
- Must not be below the age of 22 years and is expected to be at least 22 years and beyond at the period of applying for the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023 and shouldn’t be above the age of 35 years.
- Must have at least a minimum of 2 years experience in the Teaching field and must have acquired a certification of some sort to prove this experience or recognition from a recognized institution stating either roles or volunteered working experience.
General Requirements for Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024
Requirements for the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 are to be adhered to by any candidate intending to secure a job position as a teacher in the Ebonyi State SUBEB (State Universal Basic Education Board), and they are listed below:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens either by birth.
- Applicants must have a valid and legitimate means of identification required of any Nigerian example possession of National Identity Card, Voter’s Card and Driver’s License.
- Applicants must have a valid Local Government Area (LGA) certificate.
- Applicants must be free from any criminal case from the past while residing in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be mentally, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must have a birth certificate from a Government recognized hospital or Declaration of Age certificate gotten from National Population Commission or a sworn Affidavit for Age Declaration from a Governments registered hospital.
- Applicants must possess at least a minimum certification of O’level (either WAEC, NECO or GCE) and had at least 5 Credit passes in all the relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language to be considered valid for use.
- Applicants must have gotten certificate from a Government accredited and recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria as use of A/R (Awaiting Result) won’t be entertained upon application for the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023.
- Applicants who are applying or have applied for a non-teaching job position must present their First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Applicants who are applying for a teaching role and position, are required to have undergone a teaching experience
- Applicants must not be beyond 35 years of age upon recruitment application.
- Applicants must be computer literate and willing to use computers for teaching and research purposes as it is of higher advantage because of the modern age and internet being incorporated into the education system
How to Apply for Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023
Many applicants find the application for the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment difficult, for this reason in this article, we will go in-depth in explaining how to successfully apply for this recruitment to avoid experiencing any disqualification due to inadequate provision of contact information and details, omission of expected documents, etc.
To apply for Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023, you need to follow the steps below:
- Kindly visit the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment portal at www.ebonyistate.edu.ng
- Scroll through the portal and click on ‘Apply Now’ icon in order to start your recruitment portal.
- Now, fill in your contact and personal information, work experiences, and educational qualifications beginning from the O’ level qualifications to the highest qualifications from the tertiary institutions.
- Make sure you upload all the required scanned copies of your credentials and qualifications with a recent passport photograph.
- Finally, submit your recruitment application and print out the confirmation slip for reference purposes and use it when required by the Ebonyi State Government when recruits are summoned.
N/B: Please all applicants and candidates who intend to apply or have applied for the Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment are advised to note that there is no fee attached to this recruitment, therefore if anyone or group of people request any fee for this recruitment form you should know that this is a fraudulent act.
Tips for A Successful Application Of Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
There are many tips for a successful application of Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment. So in order for you as an applicant to increase the chances of being hired as a teacher in Ebonyi State should carefully consider the following:
- Make sure to research the Ebonyi State educational system and to know the full requirements for the teaching job you’re applying for in this recruitment.
- Be sure to check that the recruitment application is devoid of errors, mistakes, wrong grammar, and misspelled words.
- Fine-tune your recruitment application to be sure it is suitable for the job role and position you applied for, and confirm the number of years of experience required for the job position you are applying for.
- Make sure the provided referees should be legitimate and verifiable and can fully vouch for your skills, working experience, and expertise.
- Fill in all the contact information and personal details accurately without any mistakes of any kind.
Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023 Update
The Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023 update provides all the necessary information required by candidates who have applied for the recruitment.
So for this reason, applicants and candidates are advised to always check this blog for updates on this particular recruitment exercise and other recruitment exercises.