ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 portal is now open for the purchase of online application forms. This is the application process, academic criteria and all vital information to guide you on the registration will be in this article.
This change might help you move closer to achieving your objectives. So make the most of this wonderful chance to impart to your life some direction and significance.
You will understand what is needed of you to advance through the ECOWAS 2023 recruitment procedure and differentiate yourself from the competition after perusing this post. So continue reading to find out more about the requirements for registering and the options available to you.
Therefore, if you are confident that you meet the requirements for the position, continue scrolling because this website has all the details required to get hired. Discover more by reading on.
ECOWAS Recruitment Form Portal
ECOWAS portal is now enabled for submission of application forms, all you need to do is visit the official website at www.ecowas.int for the 2023/2024 ECOWAS recruitment exercise.
Interested candidates should make haste and they are advised to start their application process only through the ECOWAS official recruitment portal 2023. If you are interested and would love to apply then take note of the information we will mention in this article.
Available Job Vacancies at ECOWAS
Some of the available job vacancies ECOWAS is recruiting to fill up are:
- Officer of Research and Markets
- Officer for Border Management Programs
- Traveling Protocol Assistant
- Purchasing Manager for Works, Physical Services, and Goods
- Assistant Junior Accountant, Financial Reporting
- Community Levy Analysis and Reconciliation Junior Accountant
- Protocol supervisor
- Research Assistant
- Administrator and general services manager
- Expert in Fleet Management Strategy
- the head of external relations
- Supervisor of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Administrative Assistant( bilingual secretaries)
- Office Manager for a project-related position
Applicants must be aware that the Ecowas Job Application Form will be awarded on the basis of excellence to the best-qualified and acceptable individuals.
ECOWAS Recruitment Requirements 2023
With regard to the ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) hiring process in 2023, prospective applicants must meet some specific conditions;
- Applicants should be Nigerian or any of the ECOWAS member states in West Africa
- Must have acquired the West African Senior School Certificate in not more than two attempts and received a minimum of 5 credits. Credit in English is compulsory.
- Candidates should possess any of the following documents, HND, OND, B.Sc in any related field, and from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
- Applicants must submit a valid means of identification such as the National Identification Number, a valid driver’s license, an International passport, Voter’s card.
- Candidates must be free from any sort of hard drugs or narcotics addiction
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Candidates should be willing to work in a new environment
- The candidate’s minimum age is 20 and the Maximum age is 50
If you know you have met all of these requirements, then follow the steps below on how to apply for ECOWAS recruitment 2023.
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2023
- First, go visit the official ECOWAS recruitment portal at www.ecowas.int.
- Tap on “Careers” which is located at the top of the page.
- Pick a job that suits your qualifications, from the list of available vacancies.
- Carefully read the instructions
- Now you download the application form, accurately fill it out, and send it with a copy of your resume via email.
- After sending this with your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Send your documents to the portal’s email address.
For this process make sure you use an active email because shortlisted candidates will be notified for the next round of the hiring process via their emails.
However before registration, here are some of the documents you need to be in possession of:
- Your Personal Information such as Name, Marital status
- Your active contact info( email address, phone number)
- linguistic ability( should be speak any of the following: English, French, Portuguese)
- Documents to verify your professional background( B.Sc, OND, HND)
- Educational certificate
ECOWAS Eligible States
|Edo||Lagos||Zamfara & FCT|
About ECOWAS Recruitment 2023
ECOWAS means Economic Community of West African States, this organization was established on May 28, 1975, following the signing of the Treaty of Lagos. The community has 15 registered member states which comprise five English-speaking Countries, Eight French-speaking countries, and Two Portuguese-speaking countries.
The sole purpose of this organization is to promote Economic Integration between its member states. Also, it aims to achieve collective self-reliance across all ECOWAS-registered regions by building a single Large trade block. They plan to achieve success by building a full economic trading union.
With its Headquarters in Abuja Nigeria, the community operates in three official languages including French, English, and Portuguese.
Finally, if you wish to stay updated, we advise you to bookmark this page and refresh it regularly. That way you will get notified whenever there is a change or new information. Also, if you have any questions, use the comment box below.