Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023 is ongoing at the moment. On this page, you will learn The Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment requirements, and how to obtain the application form on the official website ubec.gov.ng see in-depth details regarding the FTS 2023/2024 Recruitment here.
Please verify your identity before submitting an application for any job in the ongoing UBEC Federal Teachers Program. possess all required qualifications. If you meet all of the criteria listed below, your application will be accepted.
If you desire to work here, The Federal Teachers Recruitment Scheme offers interested teachers awesome opportunities to work in public schools for two years. This is a great opportunity for people who have no previous experience in the teaching sector.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023
As of the time this article was published, The Federal Teachers Scheme has not begun recruitment for 2023 yet. We will make sure to update this page once the online application starts.
However, while waiting for the recruitment process to start, prospective candidates are advised to stay glued to the official website www.ubec.gov.ng. meanwhile, as you wait there is some important information you need to take note of, we will be discussing that in this article, so keep scrolling.
General Requirements for UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023/2024
- Candidates must possess an NCE certificate from a government-recognized institution not later than 2013
- Five credit points in the GCE, WASSCE, SSCE, including English and Mathematics, and three other additional relevant fields all earned a single sitting.
- Interested candidates must not be over 40 years of age
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as the NIN, driver’s license, voter’s card, National ID number, international passport
- Candidates are required to possess an NYSC exclusion or discharge certificate
- Candidates should be computer literate and must be able to operate a computer with ease
- Applicants must be willing to work in a completely new environment if the need arises.
Candidates who are chosen for the Federal Teachers Scheme will be assigned to work in any remote educational institution to which they are transferred. You may sign up on the internet and fill out the Federal Teachers Scheme form for no cost. We’ll give further information below.
Please note that you’re not to pay for the application form. Also, note that you should only apply once, multiple applications attract disqualification.
About Federal Teachers Recruitment
FTS is an acronym for The Federal Teachers Scheme and is handled by the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) as such for this program they will need to employ new teachers.
The Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) has made it very apparent on its website that applying for positions with the organization is absolutely free of cost and that the hiring process is straightforward. This indicates that you need to be qualified to take part in the hiring process provided you possess the necessary qualifications.
List of States Eligible for the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
How to Apply for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
To apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment official website at www.ubec.gov.ng
- Click on the job vacancies to start the registration process
- Make sure you read the instructions you are provided carefully
- Fill out your information and verify them
- A copy of your identification and passport should be included
- Submit your application.
An email will be sent to confirm your successful application, however, only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted so make sure to use an active email address. Candidates who satisfy the Federal Teachers Scheme’s eligibility conditions are going to receive an invitation to take a screening exam. You’ll receive an email with the screening times, dates, and locations.
The steps we have listed above should guide you to successful registration, but if you have any questions regarding the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023, use the comment box below.
Also, if you wish to get the latest news on any recruitment, we recommend that you bookmark this page and refresh it regularly.