The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment 2023 has begun. The recruitment process for the year 2023 is open to all those who wish to apply for a job vacancy to submit and fill out the application form.
The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB) registration website for the 2023 hiring cycle is officially open. Do you find the PHCB roles fascinating? This website contains useful details on the current 2023 PHCB hiring procedure.
However, before submitting an application candidates are advised to carefully review the job requirements for that position. So below are the necessary steps on how to apply for a job at the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB) as well as the vacant positions.
In this article we will be covering the list of Local Government Areas eligible for application, we will answer the question “Is Lagos State PHCB Recruitment on?”, How to apply for a position and also, Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Requirements. So keep reading to find out.
List of Eligible L.G.A for PHCB Application
|Apapa L.G.A, Lagos||Shomolu L.G.A, Lagos|
Alimosho L.G.A, Lagos
|Surulere L.G.A, Lagos|
|Agege L.G.A, Lagos||Oshodi-Isolo L.G.A, Lagos|
|Amuwo-Odofin L.G.A, Lagos||Ojo L.G.A, Lagos|
|Ajeromi-Ifelodun L.G.A, Lagos||Mushin L.G.A, Lagos|
|Badagry L.G.A, Lagos||Lagos Island L.G.A, Lagos|
|Eti-Osa L.G.A,||Lagos Mainland L.G.A, Lagos|
|Epe L.G.A, Lagos||Kosofe L.G.A, Lagos|
|Ifako-Ijaye L.G.A, Lagos||Ikeja L.G.A, Lagos|
|Ibeju/Lekki L.G.A, Lagos||Ikorodu L.G.A, Lagos|
Is PHCB Recruiting?
Yes. The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board has started the recruitment process for 2023 and the PHCB recruitment is still ongoing. Also, the application form is completely free.
All interested candidates are advised to visit the PHCB official website and start submitting their application form before the deadline which is said to be on the 10th of December 2023.
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Vacant Positions
The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board is recruiting to fill in the following vacant positions below:
- Medical Laboratory Scientist, GL10
- Medical Laboratory Technician, GL07
- Medical Officer – GL. 12
- Nursing Officer – GL09
- Higher Environmental Health Officer, GL09
- Professional Diploma / Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Holder
- Health Education Officer, GL08
- Community Health Extension Worker Cadre, GL07
- Community Health Officer
- Staff Nurse / Midwife – GL08
- Pharmacy Technician
- Staff Midwife – GL07
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Requirements 2023
Job type: full time
Job Field: Pharmaceutical
- first pharmacy degree (B.Pharm/Pharm.D.) from a reputable university.
- enrollment in the Nigerian Pharmacist Council NYSC Discharge/Exemption Document Current Year Annual License to Practice Issued by Pharmacist Association of Nigeria (PCN)
Staff Midwife – GL07
Job type: full time
Job Field: Medical/ Healthcare
- Two years of professional experience following graduation and a Registered Midwife (RM) credential
- valid permit for practice.
Staff Nurse / Midwife – GL08
Job type: Full time
Job Field: Medical/Healthcare
- Registered nurse (RN), registered midwife (RM), and active licenses for practice.
- Pharmacy Technician Degree from an institution of Health Technology approved by the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
- An annual permit to practice is issued by the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria(PCN).
Medical Laboratory Scientist, GL10
Job type: full time
Job Field: medical/healthcare
- A certificate from the National Youth Corps
- an up-to-date practicing license and accreditation with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria
- Candidates should have a degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences as BMLS or AIMLT registered by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
Community Health Extension Worker Cadre, GL07
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Medical/ Health Care
- Applicants must have a valid practicing license
- An OND in community health is required, as well as a 5 O’ level credit pass in every science, including math and English.
- Candidates must be active members of the Community Health Registration Board of Nigeria (CHRBN).
General Requirements For PHCB Recruitment
To be eligible for the vacant positions, these are the requirements you need to meet.
- The NYSC Clearance Credential
- Candidate must complete a B.Sc. in Community Health Services and have five O’ level credits in the sciences, including math and English.
- Applicants are required to hold a current practicing licensure
- And be an official member of the Community Health Registration Board of Nigeria (CHRBN).
How to Apply for Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment 2023
The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board PHCB is calling on all qualified candidates to submit their applications for the 2023 recruitment. Here are the steps to follow for an easy application:
- Go to the official website at jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Register your account or log in if you already have an account
- Check for the available job vacancies
- Fill out all necessary forms
- Pick your subject of choice
- Click on the Apply sign
- Print out the confirmation slip
Please note that Applications submitted in writing won’t be evaluated or taken into account. Reapplying through the above-mentioned website is required for those who have already submitted written applications to the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board.
Every day we post updates regarding the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment 2023 so if you wish to stay updated, we advise you to bookmark this page and refresh it regularly, we will Make to notify you of any changes.