The Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Application Form is out. The Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Form is now available, here’s a complete guide on how it can be accessed. The Federal Ministry of Education is calling on all aspiring applicants to submit their applications.
Interested candidates should carefully read this article as guidelines on how to apply and increase your chances of getting recruited will be outlined here.
We will reveal to you all you need to know about the Ministry of Education recruitment application form 2023. The recruitment portal, when registration will start, and the ending date. All the details will aid you in the application process.
These steps include the general requirements, and also the steps on how to apply for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment in 2023/2024 without encountering any challenges. So read on how to apply, and make sure to adhere to all the guidelines provided below. Apply for the Federal Ministry of Education here.
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Form
Avoid the temptation to submit an application more than once while the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment is still open; doing so will result in disqualification.
Make sure to only enter information that can be verified while filling out your application. You may be disqualified if your certificate and application form is discovered to be in conflict.
You don’t have to pay anything to use the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Form; simply go to the website and complete the form.
Agencies under the Federal Ministry of Education
- Teachers registration council of Nigeria
- National Universities commission
- Joint Admission and matriculation board
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- Tertiary Education Trust fund (TETfund)
- National Teachers Institute
- National Commission for Colleges of Education
- National Mathematical Center
- National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration ( NIEPA)
- National Business and Technical Examination Board
- National Library of Nigeria
- Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council
- Librarians Registration Council of Nigeria
- West African Examination Council
- Universal Basic Education Commission
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria
- National Board for Technical Education
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Portal 2023
The Federal Ministry of Education application form is now enabled for all interested candidates and all you need is an active email or phone number alongside the various important qualifications we will mention below.
By visiting www.education.gov.ng, you can access the form online through the FME careers website. Most importantly, there is no charge for submitting an application to the Federal Ministry of Education. Please ignore any info or person requesting cash as a swap for the application form.
You should note that before submitting your application there are some requirements to be met. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2023
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2023 requirements. To be eligible for this job here are the qualifications you need:
- The first and basic requirement is that applications from only Nigerians will be considered. This means that applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- ought to have earned at least 5 credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) preferably not exceeding two sittings. An English degree is required.
- An HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND. Either of these certificates in any related field and from a verifiable Tertiary Institution.
- All applicants should have a valid means of identification such as the NIN, driver’s license, International passport, Voter’s card, or National ID.
- The minimum age of applicants is 20 years and applicants should not exceed 35 years of age.
- Candidates with good communication and writing skill will be considered
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants should be both mentally and physically fit.
- Interested candidates should be of good behavior.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2023, follow these simple guidelines outlined below:
- Firstly, visit the Federal Ministry of Education official website at https://education.gov.ng/fme/
- Click on the available job vacancies page
- Create an account using your email, if you do not have an account yet
- Read and follow the instructions on the page carefully
- Upload your credentials and verify all the necessary details
- Finally, Submit your application form.
Before the final shortlist is created, those who qualify will be invited to take a screening test. The email address you provided will be used to notify you of the scheduled time and screening locations.
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Form Update
We make sure to update this site daily with the most recent information regarding the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment that is now taking place. So, check this page often if you want to stay up to date on the hiring process.
Additionally, we suggest that you bookmark this website and frequently check it in case government officials make any changes. We’ll make sure to keep you informed as soon as that occurs.
Please use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have on the Federal Ministry of Education’s 2023 hiring process. We will do our best to respond.