NDLEA Screening Date 2023 has been announced. Are you seeking to know the fixed dates for the NDLEA recruitment Screening Date in 2023?, then be rest assured you will gain information concerning that and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Screening Test and Examination Venues across the 36 states.
After the 2023 NDLEA recruitment application form has been released afterward, interested applicants register for the recruitment and the next phase which is the publication of the NDLEA Shortlisted candidates list, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) will now conduct a screening test for various positions applied by candidates who made the NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates List.
This will help you as a Shortlisted candidate of the NDLEA Recruitment to know what to expect before going for the Screening test, how to prepare for the screening test, and what you are expected to carry along to the examination venue which can be seen as the requirements before being allowed to partake in the Screening Test.
For this reason, we will discuss extensively the NDLEA Screening date, screening test, and examination venues in this article.
Requirements for the NDLEA Screening Test
You know for any recruitment in Nigeria, there are always requirements needed from shortlisted candidates who seek to partake in any upcoming screening test in any examination venue, for this the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment is not excluded.
Therefore, candidates whose names appeared in the NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates List are always advised to go to the Examination venues with the required documents that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency have stated on their portal, which are as follows:
- A birth certificate issued by a government-recognized hospital or an age declaration certificate.
- A medical report indicating that the shortlisted candidate is physically fit, medically fit, and psychologically fit to work for NDLEA.
- Acknowledgment Slip which is generated and printed after the NDLEA recruitment application form has been submitted.
- Educational certificates, which range from the lowest certificate such as the First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or Testimonials, O’level Certificate, tertiary education certificates such as Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor’s Degree (BSc.) and Master’s Degree (MSc.), for this reason of shortlisted candidates required to show all their educational certificates, you should not omit any certificates you have acquired. It is better to go with all the certificates to the screening and examination venues.
- Recent passport photographs were taken not later than 6 months.
- A completely filled NDLEA Guarantor’s Form / Referee Form is required and must be duly signed originally by those referees. Here, any reports about the forgery of referees’ signatures and their due consent not being consulted before the filling of this form will automatically lead to disqualification, so it is advisable to follow due process.
- Writing materials such as pens, pencils, and erasers.
- Valid means of identification such as the NIN Slip, National Identity Card, Voter’s Card, or Driver’s License can be used for identification anytime.
- Print out the duly registered NDLEA Recruitment Application form.
NDLEA Screening and Examination Venues
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency screening date is yet to be publicly announced for everyone. So for this reason, stay tuned because immediately after it is announced you will get updated.
Also, for this reason, the Screening date has not been announced, and the screening and examination venues are yet to be known, but you should note that the NDLEA examination venues are scattered across all the states of the nation including the FCT Abuja.
How to Check the NDLEA Screening Date and Venue 2023
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency always notify their shortlisted candidates about their screening dates and examination venues via the contact information (email address and phone number) provided during the NDLEA recruitment application.
For candidates who did not get contacted or try to avoid the risk of not being contacted should regularly check the NDLEA official portal https://ndlea.gov.ng/ for any latest updates concerning the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Screening date, screening, and examination venues.
NDLEA Screening and Examination Venue 2023
The NDLEA screening and examination venue 2023 has not been made known to the shortlisted candidates, but you should note that they are located across all the states in the nation.
The examination venue is where the screening test takes place. Here, the knowledge and intelligence of each NDLEA Shortlisted candidate are put to test. Even as it is put to test, it also serves as an avenue to disqualify candidates who don’t meet the screening test requirements.
N/B: Shortlisted candidates are prohibited from carrying electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, laptops, and digital cameras into the examination venue, this is to avoid cheating so that the intake of Officers for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will be hundred percent fair with no added advantage for certain people and disadvantage for another set of people.
Always, check your inbox for any incoming email which may likely be from NDLEA. To avoid missing out or getting the latest updates late, it is advisable to make checking of mail inbox seriously.
Any candidate who misses the screening test automatically will be disqualified for this particular recruitment year 2023/2024, which means a such candidate can only wait and apply again in another academic year.