The application portal for the Kwara State SUBEB recruitment for 2023 is at the moment accessible online. By visiting the Kwara State SUBEB recruitment portal, one can obtain the Kwara SUBEB application.
Everything you need to know about the dates of commencement and termination for the Kwara State SUBEB teachers recruitment is provided in this post. In order to help you with your application, we have supplied comprehensive details and instructions.
These cover the necessary criteria, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for the Kwara SUBEB recruitment. So continue reading and following all of these suggestions for improvement.
The Kwara State Government is confident that, with your help, they can make their state a desirable travel destination for everyone in terms of social harmony, economic vitality, physical functionality, and aesthetic beauty. Therefore, why are you still waiting? You’re one step closer to being selected if you are confident that you possess the necessary qualifications to become a teacher. To learn more, keep reading.
You can improve your chances of getting selected for further consideration in this year’s Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment process by following the instructions provided on this website.
Kwara SUBEB Recruitment Eligibility Area
Here is the list of Local Government Areas eligible for the Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment in 2023/2024
- Illorin west
- Illorin south
General Entry Level Requirement for the Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerian
- Applications from candidates who are computer literate will be accepted with immediate effect
- Candidates with a past criminal record will not be considered
- All applicants must have five O’ Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates having NCE certificates, Arabic diplomas, and Islamic studies diplomas in the pertinent subject areas will be taken into consideration.
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) membership is further advantageous.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age at the time of application
- Candidates must be prepared and willing to be deployed to any location within their local government area of residence.
- Candidates must provide a recognized government hospital’s official certification that they are well enough to work.
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit
- Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Application Process For Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
- Firstly, visit The following URL, https://subeb.kw.gov.ng as it directs all interested and qualified individuals to an online application form.
- Click on a table that says “Apply now”
- Candidates must submit a recent passport photograph, an acceptable proof of identity (such as a national ID card, driver’s license, International passport, or voter card), and all of their academic transcripts.
- Click submit and print out the registration slip
- This application will last for 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement
Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be invited to take the qualifying exams, after which only those candidates who succeeded in the screening tests will be given an in-person interview and credential verification.
FAQs on the Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment
Is Kwara SUBEB Recruitment ongoing?
Unfortunately, as at the time this article was written, the Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment is yet to commence, but you can still learn about the entry requirements and how to apply.
Who is the current executive chairman of Kwara State SUBEB?
The current executive Chairman of Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) is Professor Shehu Raheem Adaramaja and he has shown great efforts towards ensuring effective supervision of ongoing UBEC/SUBEB projects.