FCT UBEB Recruitment 2023 | Federal Capital Territory Universal Basic Education Board has begun accepting submissions for open positions across its many divisions as part of its recruitment campaign for the 2023 process.
The FCT Universal Basic Education Board has pledged to employ skilled Nigerians who are passionate about landing jobs there. Do you want to pursue a profession as a teacher?
If so, submit an application for one of the many vacancies accessible via the FCT SUBEB Recruitment official portal. The necessary requirements and educational background are stated below. Keep scrolling if you want to qualify!
In this article, we have provided detailed guidelines on the application process as well as the available job vacancies for eligible persons, and they are;
- English Language
- Further Mathematics
- Literature in English
- Computer Studies
- Business Studies
- Basic Education
- Basic Technology
- Agricultural Science
- Physical Health Education
- Christian Religious Knowledge
- Islamic Religious Knowledge
FCT SUBEB Recruitment Application Portal
According to a recruiting update posted on the FCT UBEB website, no hiring is currently taking place. The Federal Capital Territory Universal Basic Education Board, or FCT UBEB, will hire qualifying applicants after the application form is released.
This year, FCT UBEB wants to increase the dependability of its educational services in Nigeria, cater to students’ demands, and keep its personnel productive. Once activated, the application website will allow eager job applicants to submit a resume via the Internet for positions at FCT UBEB.
The FCT UBEB employment platform also enables applicants to submit photocopies of necessary papers such as diplomas and transcripts in addition to their Résumé and other personal data. The FCT UBEB Recruitment Application Portal is a fantastic resource for anyone looking for new employment opportunities.
However candidates should note that the application form is completely free, so you do not need to pay for it. We will update this page once the recruitment process starts. In the meantime, we should take a look at the general requirements for the FCT SUBEB 2023.
- Firstly, all candidates must be Nigerian by naturalization
- Graduates must submit either a discharge form or an NYSC exemption form.
- Every applicant must have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identity card, international passport, voter card, or national identification number.
- Applicants must obtain a diploma in one of the following categories: B.SC., B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE from a renowned institution
- All applicants must submit a birth certificate or age declaration document together with a properly signed Certificate of State of Origin.
- Results from WASSCE, NECO, or NABTEB are needed, as well as credits from at least five courses, including English and mathematics
You must meet these conditions in order to be eligible for recruitment with the FCT, Abuja Universal Basic Education Board. If you are confident that you meet all requirements, please follow the extensive directions on how to apply below.
How to Apply for FCT SUBEB Recruitment
- Firstly, visit the FCT UBEB Recruitment Portal at www.fctubeb.gov.ng/home
- Fill out the application form
- Upload your credentials
- Read to make sure all the information you filled in is correct
- Finally, click submit.
The application must be made via the FCT UBEB Application Portal. FCT UBEB hires individuals from a range of professions to work for the institution using its recruitment website.
You have to fill out the Federal Capital Territory Universal Basic Education Board Application form and upload it alongside your qualifications within the deadline frame indicated in the job advertisement on this website to be regarded for an appointment with the Federal Capital Territory Universal Basic Education Board.
Regularly, we update this website with the most recent details about the hiring procedure for the FCT Universal Basic Education Board. Therefore, if you wish to stay updated on the hiring process, you should check back on this page periodically.
In case the authorities make any modifications, we also suggest that you save or favorite this website and often check for updates. Once the necessary adjustments have been made, we’ll let you know.