JAMB Result Checker 2023 – Check out how to check the 2023 JAMB results by using the www.jamb.org.ng portal, using the scratch card, and checking with your registration number or without your registration number.
Once the globe became more globalized, many things became quite simple. One of which is the convenience of checking your results at home, notably the Jamb result checking is available through the Jamb UTME Result Checker Portal Login.
In case you were wondering, the results for the JAMB UTME in 2023 and 2024 have been made public and can be viewed in a number of methods. If you are interested in checking your Jamb Utme results, read further as this article will provide you with the exact guidelines and the various ways you can check your result.
It is important to note that you are not required to pay for checking your results since this service is provided freely by the Jamb Utme board.
Also, before we proceed, please be sure of your University’s Jamb cut-off mark. Move to your University’s website to check for your course of interest cut-off mark.
Jamb Result Checker 2023
The United Tertiary Matriculation Exams UTME is a standardized, computer-based (CBT) exam that is conducted annually in Nigeria and is Mainly spearheaded by The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
The exams were conducted this year just like every other year and are presently out for 2023, the results can be checked on https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/
Adhere strictly to these guidelines that will be provided in this article to check your results on the jamb portal.
- Visit the jamb portal
- Make sure to enter your Jamb registration number
- Press the “ result slip” button
- The portal will show your Jamb result
Please note that you are required to enter your exact registration number so make sure you input the correct one.
How to Check Jamb Results Via SMS | portal.jamb.gov.ng
To check your results via sms, you must send an sms to the code provided by jamb using the phone number you used during the registration process.
All candidates are mandated to send UTMERESULT ( no space) to 55019 or 66019 using the exact number you used for registration and you need to have a credit balance of at least NGN 50, an SMS will be sent almost immediately with your Jamb result.
The subsequent responses are anticipated to occur:
- You will receive a notification saying “This phone number was not used for registration” if a candidate enters a phone number that was not used during registration.
- The following message will be sent to a candidate who has received a result: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (Other details will be given.)
- Likewise, if a result is withheld, the affected candidate will receive a response stating “RESULT WITHHELD”
- If a document is required for a candidate’s results to be uploaded, you will receive a notification “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you”
- In a situation where the candidate was absent, the reply would be “CANDIDATE ABSENT” A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELED will be notified.
- If a candidate enters the testing location without authorization, they will see the notification “Invalid Entry into the Examination Hall.”
Note that with this method of checking, there is no option to print the result slip.
How to Check Your Jamb Utme Results Online without a Scratch Card
To successfully view your Jamb Utme results, strictly follow the guidelines provided below:
- Please visit the JAMB website at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Login
- On the portal, enter your JAMB registration number. It must be the one you used for the registration
- Next select “Result in Slip Printing.”
- Your result will be displayed by the portal.
Note that the result can only be printed on the jamb registration portal
How to Check Your Jamb UTME Results 2023/2024 After Forgetting Your Registration Number
Most candidates are in this circumstance. No matter how many times you write down or memorize your registration number, there is always a danger that it may go missing or that you will forget it.
There is, however, a fix for this issue; you can verify your Utme results by SMS.
Take these actions:
- Text “UTMERESULT” to 55019.
- You’ll be charged NGN50.
- Your registration number and your Jamb results will be sent together.
- In order to prevent losing it again, copy the number or store it on your phone.
Furthermore, you can retrieve your registration number by following these steps.
To retrieve your registration number, there are some requirements you ought to meet as a candidate and they are as follows:
- Validate your pin and serial number by providing your Name, Surname, Date of Birth, and State of Origin.
- After which you are required to enter your serial number, your pin, state of Origin, and Date of Birth.
- After entering the fundamental required details, you should log in to the jamb website.
- Click on the e-facility link in the green navbar
- Under Post-Registration e-Facility, press the Retrieval of Registration Number button.
- Go to Post-Registration e-Facility and select Retrieve of Registration Number
- You must log in using your information if you have a JAMB account (Email and password).
- After logging in, complete the form with the aforementioned documents.
- After completing the form, click the submit button to view your JAMB Registration Number.
How To Print 2023/2024 JAMB Result
You can now print the real Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB UTME examination slip (which is attached to your passport photo) online. Nevertheless, in order to view their original results slips on the JAMB system, aspirants must pay N1,500 online.
- Visit http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login.html to log in.
- You can log in by inputting your jamb email address and password.
- Then, on the left side of the portal, select “Print Result Slip.”
- By selecting the “proceed with payment” tab, make a payment utilizing the Remita platform.
- After making a successful payment, you may print your result slip by choosing the exam year.
- To proceed, just enter your JAMB Registration Number in the fields that need to be filled out.
FAQs on Jamb Utme Results Checker 2023/2024
Q: How can I log in to the portal without my email?
A: The use of your registration number can largely take the place of email. You can check your jamb Utme result without an email if you know your password and email address.
Q: Can I check my results on my phone?
A: Yes you can check your jamb result using your mobile phone. All you need to do is enter the correct link and follow the steps earlier listed in this article.
Q: Do I need a scratch to check my results?
A: There is absolutely no need to buy a scratch card to check your result. It is entirely free.
Q: How to reset my jamb registration password
A: To reset your password, you should send an SMS to 55019 with a message like this “PASSWORD email”