This article will discuss extensively on the Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal. Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 starting date has not yet been announced . Civil Defence application form portal is www.nscdc.gov.ng and any updates regarding Civil Defence is usually relayed there for the general public.
Here, we will discuss about the Civil Defence application form portal www.nscdc.gov.ng as it is the portal that aid all interested candidates applying for the Civil Defence recruitment to successfully submit their application.
So, all the necessary information needed for the Civil Defence recruitment is provided on the Civil Defence application portal, including: How to apply, which many find it as a difficult task. The Civil Defence 2023/2024 application form portal is always activate when the Civil Defence Recruitment form has been officially announced to be released for interested candidates to apply, also without the Civil Defence recruitment application form portal the registration won’t be possible.
It is also worthy to note that, the Civil Defence 2023 application form is free and not sold for any token of any kind. The NSCDC has always been releasing statements n national newspapers, social media pages outlets to inform interested applicants/candidates not to fall prey to extortionists and scammers.
Here in this article you will get an extensive guide on how to apply on the NSCDC recruitment portal, including the application form and requirements and how to register for recruitment 2023 via the civil service recruitment application portal www.nscdc.gov.ng.
Civil Defence Recruitment Details
The Civil Defence recruitment details are what every applicants/candidates should note carefully because the Civil Defence recruitment is highly competitive any action leading to disqualification should be avoided, starting from providing false information on the Civil Defence recruitment application form to be submitted in the portal.
Shortlisted candidates are always contacted via the contact details they provided on the Civil Defence recruitment application form portal.
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2023
The Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements has always been made known to the general public by the NSCDC on the Civil Defence recruitment application form portal. So the listed Civil Defence recruitment requirements include:
- Candidates must be a Nigerian by birth or a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates applying with WAEC must have at least 5 credit passes in the 5 core subjects and should have not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates who intend to apply with higher qualifications such as a B.Sc or Masters’s Degree must have acquired such qualifications from an accredited tertiary institution in Nigeria also in any related discipline pertaining to the position applied for in the Civil Defence recruitment or with HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Candidates are expected to be computer literates or have a good knowledge of computers and their basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various tasks as required by the NSCDC.
- Candidates are expected to be between the ages of 18 – 30 years.
- Candidates who fall under the male gender are required to be of a minimum height of 1.68m while the female gender has 1.65m as the minimum height requirements.
- Candidates are required to pass all the mental and physical and health tests.
- Candidates are required not to have any filled criminal records with the NPF (Nigeria Police Force) as this will lead to disqualification during the physical screening of shortlisted candidates for Civil Defence recruitment.
How to Apply for the Civil Service Recruitment 2023
Follow the listed steps in order to have full understanding on how to apply for the civil service recruitment 2023:
- Visit the website cdfipb.careers
- There is an icon that shows ‘Apply’. Click on the ‘Apply’ icon.
- There is a bio-data form available to be filled. Applicants/Candidates are advised to fill the bio-data carefully and accurately as false information could lead to disaqualification
- Now, upload all the required certificates in a scanned PDF with the National Identity Card/National Identity Slip.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button after filling out the Civil Defence recruitment application form
- Shortlisted candidates will always be contacted by the NSCDC, hence the need for candidates to always provide accurate information and details.
See the recruitment form, application portal (www.nscdc.gov.ng), requirements and how to apply for the NSCDC Recruitment 2022, and every detail about NSCDC recruitment 2022 that you need to know.
Facts About Civil Defence Recruitment 2023
The Civil Defence is the para-military agency in Nigeria established in 1967 and is responsible for maintaining the security and protection of Nigeria’s crucial national infrastructures and communities from pipeline sabotage, kidnapping operations, and vandalism.
The NSCDC has clearly stated on the portal www.nscdc.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the required documents, you should be eligible to participate in the Civil Defence recruitment exercise.
Civil Defence Recruitment Category You Can Apply
The Civil Defence recruitment category you can apply for are listed below:
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctors, CONMESS 02
- Superintendent of Corps(SC) Dentist CONMESS 02
- Superintendent of Corps(SC) Optometrists CONMESS 02
Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalent from recognized universities.
CARTEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
i. Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing CONHESS 07.
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institution.
ii. Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) CONPASS 06.
Applicants must be holders of Diploma in Community Health, Medical Records, Pharmacy, Food and Nutrition, Health Education, Health Information Management, Laboratory, Environmental Technician and other Health/Medical related fields.
CATEGORY C: Assistant (CAII) CONPASS 04.
Applicants must be holders of Certificate in Community Health, Medical Records, Pharmacy, Food and Nutrition, Health Education, Health Information Management, Laboratory, Environmental Technician and other Health/Medical related fields.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) CONPASS 08
Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas:
Humanities, Social Science, Psychology, Estate/ Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, Security, Criminology and Operational Research etc.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
i. Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC), CONPASS 08
Applicants must be holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificates obtained from recognized institutions.
ii. Inspector of Corps (IC)
Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any field from recognized institutions or holders of Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
iii. Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND) obtained from recognized Polytechnics/institutions, or holders of certificates in Community Health, Pharmacy and Health Education.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:-
- Corps Assistant (CAII) CONPASS O4
GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include at least English and Mathematics.
2. Corps Assistant (CAIII) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of three credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor Driver, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc).
i. Corps Assistant (CAII) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II. ( Motor Drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, etc).
ii. Corps Assistant (CAIII) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III. (Motor Drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electrician, etc )
Note: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
i. Corps Assistant (CAII) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc)
ii. Corps Assistant (CAIII) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc)
NSCDC Recruitment Form Update 2023
The NSCDC recruitment form update 2023 has not been made official for candidates to know and apply for the recruitment at the the Civil Defence recruitment application portal 2023. When there’s NSCDC recruitment form update 2023, you will be greatly informed by articles on this blog.
FAQS About NSCDC
Is civil defence recruiting?
Every year, the Civil Defence is always ready to recruit new officers into their various interested positions. Civil Defence recruitment will soon be announced.
Is Civil Defence recruitment ongoing?
No, Civil Defence recruitment is not on going at the time this article was published. But in the event where the Civil Defence recruitment application form is on going for application.
Has Civil Defence started recruitment?
As at the time of posting this article, NSCDC has not released the Civil Defence recruitment 2023. When the
How much is civil defence salary?
The Civil Defence salary varies according to the positions in the Civil Defence, the following are the arranged Civil Defence salary structure:
- Assistant Cadre (Level 3 to 6) – ₦31,188
- Assistant Inspectorate Cadre (level 7) – ₦34,288
- Inspectorate Cadre (Level 8) – ₦47,255
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II (Level 9) – ₦82,249
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I (Level 10) – ₦88,035
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre II (Level 11) – ₦95,295
- Superintendent Cadre (Level 12) – ₦104,337
- Chief Superintendent Cadre (Level 13) – ₦104,377
- Assistant Commander (Level 14) – ₦117,121
- Deputy Commander (Level 15) – ₦152,132
- Chief Commander (Level 16) – ₦163,857
- Assistant Commandant General (Level 17) – ₦205,380
- Deputy Commandant General (Level 17) – ₦225,290
- Commandant General (Level 18) – ₦305,332
How much is Civil Defence O’level salary?
The Civil Defence O’level salary is the salary for the lowest position of Civil Defence which is Assistance Cadres and their salary is monthly salary is ₦31,188 and annual salary is ₦374,259.
How much is civil defence form?
Civil Defence form is made free by the NSCDC, the general public are advised to know that the Civil Defence form has no price fixed to avoid falling victim to scammers.
What kind of positions are available with the Civil Defence?
The positions available in the Civil Defence include:
- Assistant Cadre-Level 3-5
- Inspectorate Cadre-Level 6-12
- Assistant Superintendent, Cadre I-Level 8
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II-Level 9
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre II-Level 10
- Superintendent Cadre II-Level 11
- Chief Superintendent Cadre II-Level 12
- Assistant Commander-Level 13
- Deputy Commander-Level 14
- Chief Commander-Level 15
- Assistant Commandment General-Level 16