UBA recruitment has finally begun for 2023. Aspiring applicants can now access the united bank for Africa application form online on their official website, check out the UBA job vacancies, requirements, qualifications, and closing date for UBA recruitment 2023 here.
In this article, we will make sure to include a step-by-step guideline for prospective candidates on how to apply for the currently ongoing UBA recruitment. Do you wish to excel in your career? then this is an awesome opportunity for you.
UBA Recruitment Portal 2023
The United Bank for Africa has recently enabled their portal for submission of online application forms and candidates can submit their application forms after filling it out at www.ubagroup.com the official registration for Uba 2023/2024 recruitment exercise.
The United Bank for Africa group is calling on all interested candidates to start their application process. Candidates are advised to only apply through the recruitment portal at www.ubagroup.com If you are interested and would love to apply there are some requirements you need to meet and they have been listed below.
Please note that the application form is completely free, Uba would never ask you to pay money to access their application form, so candidates are advised to decline any request from anyone claiming to help them get a job at the bank in exchange for money.
UBA Recruitment Requirements
Here are the requirements to take note of:
- A minimum of five credits in the senior secondary certificate examination ( SSCE) and a pass in mathematics and English are compulsory
- Interested candidates should own a B.Sc. HND, or OND certificate from an authorized and verifiable institution
- Nysc discharge certificate
- Also, a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage for candidates as well as 1-2 years relevant experience, however both experienced and non-experienced candidates can apply
- Applicants are expected to submit a detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
- Candidates should have a valid means of identification such as international passport, national identification number (NIN), voters card, a valid driver’s license
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years at the time of job application
- Candidates with a bad criminal record will not be considered
- Applicants must be able to use a computer and know how to use analytical tools
- Interested candidates must be of good behavior, have a good communication and interpersonal skill
- Interested candidates should be physically and mentally fit
How to Apply for UBA 2023 Recruitment
- Visit the UBA official recruitment portal at www.ubagroup.com to apply
- Scroll down to find the “career” under the “UBA group”
- When you find “ career”, click on it
- Click on “ get started”
- Choose the job you wish to apply for and match your credentials( indicate the highest degree you have attained such as Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.)
- Fill in the correct details in the application form
- Provide your personal details such as your phone number and active email address, gender, citizenship, national ID, date of birth
- Before submitting, ensure there are no errors
If your application is successful, you will be contacted by the UBA group and put through the bank’s recruitment process.
After submitting, make sure to visit the UBA official site frequently to get the latest updates on vacant job positions, recruitment exercises, and other related information.
Keep visiting this website if you wish to stay updated on the UBA 2023 recruitment and if you have any questions, use the comment box below and we will be sure to attend to it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is UBA currently recruiting?
Yes. The United Bank of Africa has started recruitment for 2023/2024 and they are calling on all aspiring candidates to start submitting an application form.
How long is UBA training?
Six months. The training will last for 6 months and UBA trainees who have scaled through the training process will be eventually hired as permanent employees.
How much is UBA’s starting salary?
Uba pays trainees N43,000 for 4 months. If employed after training, the person will receive a monthly salary of N120,000 for a start.
What is the UBA salary structure?
Here are the UBA salary structures;
- Entry level staffs receive a bounty salary of N142,000 at the end of every month
- Account officers earn somewhere between N163,000 – N170,000
- The administration officer’s salary is N38,000 – N45,000
- Assistant banking officer earns N328,000
- Customer care personnel earn N50,000 – N76,000
- Customer care officers’ salary N68,000 – N71,000
- Customer service officers earn N75,000 – N79,000
- Customer care representative N67,000 – N72,000
- Teller N50,000-N60,000
- The business development and marketing officer’s salary is N328,000
- Graduate intern and front desk teller N48,000
- Facility manager N114,000 – N124,000
While these are the pay for each job, there are still some workers’ allowances and benefits that the bank compensates its staff with. Also, these pay increases after a while so long as you remain in the bank.