NDLEA recruitment exercise 2023/2024 has been announced publicly for interested candidates with suitable qualifications and interest to apply. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application Form Portal https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/ has been activated for all NDLEA recruitment and application.
Candidates are also advised to note that the only official portal for the NDLEA recruitment exercise for the 2023/2024 session is https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/. The NDLEA recruitment exercise is done for free at the online portal and attracts no fees.
The online application for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will be ongoing for a period of four (4) weeks from Sunday 12th March to Saturday 8th April 2023. To successfully register, interested applicants are to log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application Form Portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng and complete the application form with accurate information to avoid automatic disqualification from providing false information.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023
The NDLEA recruitment portal 2023 https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/ has been activated for interested applicants who wish to be enlisted in the different categories of entry-level cadres available at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
The NDLEA portal helps in the online application process as the details and information of each applicant are stored and saved when provided on the application form. Such details range from an active email address, phone number, full residential address, and full name.
After carefully filling out the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application Form, it is highly advisable to cross-check all the details and information provided for errors, and wrong spellings as any mistake would lead to automatic disqualification.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Requirements
In order, for any interested applicants to be considered for any of the entry-level cadre positions in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, there are certain requirements that must be met and when these requirements are met, the chances of getting recruited for meeting the NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Requirements is high.
In this article, we will discuss extensively the NDLEA recruitment 2023 requirements and the available categories of cadres for recruitment.
- Interested Applicants of NDLEA must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Interested Applicants must have a valid means of identification which could be a National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or Driver’s license.Interested Applicants must be a graduate of any government-recognized tertiary institution with either an HND, BSc., MSc., NCE, or OND certificate.
- Interested Applicants must have no criminal records in Nigeria and must be good citizens.
- Interested Applicants must have good communication skills that will help break the communication barrier at the Agency.
- Interested Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 (Five) Credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). A Credit in English is mandatory.
- Interested Applicants must be between the ages of 18 years to 35 years at the time of applying for the NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024.
- Interested Applicants must have clean blood work as blood will be tested for any hard drugs or illicit drugs or narcotics as such isn’t acceptable in the Agency.
- Interested Applicants must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit to carry out all the assigned duties in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
- Interested Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 metres for male and 1.60 metres for females.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, interested applicants must follow these steps carefully:
- Go online and visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application Form Portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Surf the portal and click on ‘Careers’ while reading the instructions carefully.
- Then, click on ‘Apply Now’ to finally complete the registration process.
- After clicking on ‘Apply Now’ you will surely be redirected to a page for the categories of entry-level cadres (select a particular cadre from the list of categories).
Now, you will be required to fill out the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application Form and make sure all required documents listed below have been scanned and are ready to be uploaded:
(1) A Clear Passport Photograph.
(2) Educational Certificates.
(3) Certificate of State of Origin.
(4) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(5) National Identity Card/National Identity Number Slip.
(6) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Applicants are advised to have a printout of their online generated slip on completion
of their application for future reference and on-demand when going for the NDLEA Recruitment screening exercise.
Successful candidates of the NDLEA Recruitment Exercise 2023/2024 are required to fill out further vetting forms to make sure their cadre position is secured.
Successful candidates are advised to shun the use of illicit drugs as they will all be subjected to random illicit drug use tests throughout their service years in NDLEA.
It is also worthy of note that only the shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further screening exercises and interviews by the NDLEA.
N/B: Applicants who submit more than 1 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application Form at the official portal will be automatically disqualified as it is seen as a multiple applications.
Successful candidates of the NDLEA Recruitment Exercise 2023/2024 will be surely contacted via the details and contact information (email address and phone number) provided during the NDLEA recruitment application.
FAQs on NDLEA Recruitment Exercise
What is the closing date for NDLEA Recruitment Exercise 2023/2024?
All the submissions for the NDLEA recruitment exercise must be done before Saturday 8th April 2023.
What is the official portal for NDLEA Recruitment?
The official portal for the NDLEA Recruitment is https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/ and is the only legit portal for the NDLEA recruitment application form.
What is the minimum educational qualification required for NDLEA recruitment?
The minimum educational qualifications are a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) which are all classified under O’level.
Can interested applicants with MSc. Apply for any cadre position in the NDLEA recruitment 2023/2024?
Yes, interested applicants with MSc. from a government-recognized and accredited tertiary institution can apply for any cadre position in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.