Nasarawa State teachers recruitment 2023 is now active for interested teachers who wish to teach in any education sector in the state. Every year, the Government of Nasarawa Sate open the Nasarawa State application form portal nasarawastate.gov.ng for interested candidates who are Teachers and seek employment in the Ministry of Education or other sectors in Education.
Before, any candidate apply they are always advised to check out for news about the requirements, how to apply, eligibility, qualification and the available positions. In this article, more light will be shed for all the interested candidates who are applying for the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment.
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment Application Form Portal
Before Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 is successful, the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment Application portal www.nasarawastate.gov.ng must be active so as to receive all the submitted application forms.
The teachers who are interested candidates in applying for the Nasarawa state teachers recruitment are able to do so when the portal is activated with different discipline and fields. Below, are the list of the different disciplines/fields available for employment in the Nasarawa state teachers recruitment :
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
General Requirements for Nasarawa State 2023/2024 Teachers Recruitment
Before any teacher is recruited by the Nasarawa state government, there are certain general requirements that the teachers applying as interested candidates must meet before being considered for any teaching recruitment position. The following are the known general requirements for the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023:
- Teachers who are interested candidates must be a Nigerian Citizen and possess a valid means of identification e.g National Identity Card/Slip.
- Candidates must possess a valid Birth Certificate (gotten from a government recognized hospital) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Candidates must possess a valid Local Government Area certificate for identification
- Candidates must have good behaviour and composure.
- Candidates must be free from any criminal case in the past and have no criminal record of any kind that could implicate the teaching position he/she will get.
- Candidates must possess a valid State of Origin certificate.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates must possess NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Candidates must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Candidates must have a Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (mandatory for non-teaching position)
- Candidates must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Candidates with basic computer literacy have an added advantage than others who are not computer literates.
How To Apply For Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023
In order to be successfully recruited as a teacher by the government of Nasarawa State, candidates are expected to follow due processes on how to apply for the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment.
The following are the processes on application of Nasarawa State Teachers application portal:
- Go to the official portal nasarawastate.gov.
- Check for the Teachers recruitment application form on the portal
- Choose between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Completely fill in all the details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the Nasarawa State Teachers recruitment application form.
- Now, print out the confirmation slip which will be presented during the recruitment screening examination/exercise.
Nasarawa State Teachers 2023 Recruitment Update
Candidates who are selected after the application will be known as the Nasarawa State Teachers recruitment shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates are mostly deemed eligible by the Nasarawa sate government due to the required documents uploaded at the Nasarawa State Teachers Application Form Portal .
There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Nasarawa State Teachers CBT test will be communicated via contact details (phone number and email address) provided by the candidates during the application.
Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time and date will automatically disqualify the candidate and the teaching position forfeited.
FAQs About Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
When will the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment begin?
The recruitment process and schedule will be announced by the Nasarawa State Government. Please check their official website www.nasarawastate.gov.ng or visit the office where Ministry of Education, Nasarawa State is located for updates.
What qualifications are required to apply for the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment?
The specific qualifications required will be announced by the Nasarawa State Government. However, generally, applicants are expected to have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field, and relevant teaching qualifications for teaching position.
Is there an age limit for the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment?
The age limit will be announced by the Nasarawa State Government. Generally, age limits for teachers recruitment in Nigeria is between 18 to 35 years old.
Will there be an aptitude test for the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment?
The recruitment process will be announced by the Nasarawa State Government. However, it is likely that there will be an aptitude test as part of the selection process.
How will the selection process for the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment be conducted?
The selection process will be announced by the Nasarawa State Government. However, it is likely that it will include an aptitude test, interview, and verification of qualifications and credentials.
Can I apply for more than one position in the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment?
The Nasarawa State Government will announce the rules for the recruitment process. If allowed, you can apply for more than one position, but you will be required to submit separate applications for each position
Will there be training for successful candidates in the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment?
It is likely that there will be a training program for successful candidates before they begin their new teaching positions and roles. However, the Nasarawa State Government will announce the details of the recruitment process.
When will the results of the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment be announced?
The Nasarawa State Government will announce when the the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment results is ready for relase to the general public and candidates who took part in the examination.
Can I get more information about the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment?
You can check the Nasarawa State Government’s official website www.nasarawastate.gov.ng