Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 Application is currently accepted. Application Form requirements, Registration Portal www.tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng. Online applications for the Lagos State Teachers 2023 Recruitment Portal are presently accepted.
The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has started recruiting qualified teachers for government secondary and primary schools in the state. On this page, additional insights will be available regarding ways to submit applications for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment through the official portal as well as other pertinent details. Register below for teaching positions in Lagos State.
In this post, we’ll go over all the information you need to know regarding the dates of commencement and conclusion for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment, the steps to take throughout the application procedure, the TESCOM criteria for applying to Lagos State, credentials, and lots more.
Read this post meticulously, as it covers all the information you need concerning the recruiting procedure for this year.
Lagos State TESCOM Available Opportunities
We are delighted to let you know that both teaching and non-teaching employees are currently being hired by the Lagos state government.
In order to ensure that no one is left behind, the goal of this year’s recruitment is to increase the number of employment possibilities, boost the average cost of living, and lower the overall rate of unemployment in the country.
The Lagos state government is working to raise educational standards and encourage the spread of homogeneous, high-quality, and useful fundamental understanding throughout the state.
The state administration believes that by doing this, they may make the state a destination for tourists that is physically viable, socially cohesive, economically prosperous, and visually appealing for everyone.
Since you are already close to being shortlisted if you meet the requirements to be a teaching or non-teaching staff member, following the advice in this article will improve your chances of being hired.
Candidates who have the necessary skills and can teach any of the following fields listed below are invited to apply to the Lagos state TESCOM:
- English language
- Basic science
- Civic education
- Basic technology
- Computer science
- Physical health and education
- Guidance and counseling
- Christian religious studies
- Islamic religious studies
Note: Applications are also being accepted for non-teaching staff positions that are listed on the official TESCOM recruiting webpage for Lagos State.
Lagos State TESCOM Application Portal 2023
The Lagos state TESCOM application portal is now open for submission of online application forms, www.tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng is the official website interested candidates can register for the 2023/2024 Lagos state TESCOM recruitment exercise.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application using the official link. If you are interested and would love to apply, take note of the entry requirements below.
Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment Requirements
Here are the necessary criteria to meet to qualify for full-time employment:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Basic knowledge of computer application
- Interested candidates must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested candidates should have strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill are an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested candidates should be mentally and physically fit
- Must have no criminal record
- Applicants interested in the Lagos state teaching service commission recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- NYSC certificate or letter of exemption for B. Sc and HND holders must be submitted
- Candidates must possess SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including mathematics and English
- Candidates must have a B. Sc, B. Ed, B.A, HND, OND or NCE certificate from a verifiable and government-recognized tertiary institution
- Primary school leaving certificate
- Interested candidates should submit a Local Government Identification
- Birth certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin duly signed
- All candidates should have a valid means of identification such as a driver’s license, national identification number ( NIN), international passport, and voter card.
How To Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply, follow these simple steps below:
- Firstly, visit the Lagos State TESCOM recruitment portal at https://tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng/ and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details (name, home address, local government area of origin, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, email/ mobile phone address, academic qualifications, course of study, and university attended) then submit the form.
- Print out the confirmation slip.
Keep in mind that only those applicants who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted. The Lagos State TESCOM CBT test and careening will both have set times and dates.
Pre-qualified individuals will receive this via email or SMS. If you do not arrive at the screening location within the allotted time, it will be assumed that you have refused the job offer, and you will be automatically disqualified.
When is the Deadline for Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment 2023/2024?
The deadline for the Lagos state teaching service commission recruitment has not been officially announced as of the time this article was written. However, we will update this page once it is disclosed, so keep visiting this website and frequently reload this page if you wish to stay updated.
Also, note that this application is absolutely free and you should not apply twice, this could get you disqualified, make sure your documents are uploaded correctly.
Finally, we advise that you save this page and refresh it as much as you can so you remain updated regarding the Lagos state TESCOM.