INEC Recruitment 2023 – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is responsible for organizing and conducting elections in Nigeria. INEC periodically opens recruitment for various positions, and the 2023 INEC recruitment is expected to be no different.
In this article, we will discuss in detail about
- INEC Recruitment 2023
- INEC Portal Login
- INEC Recruitment Requirements
- How to Apply for INEC Recruitment
- Facts About INEC Recruitment
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment has commenced since the beginning of January, 2023. This is because the Presidential and National Assembly elections are slated to hold on 25th February, 2023. So all arrangements for the INEC Recruitment 2023,will be done in time to equip staff
INEC Portal Login
The INEC Recruitment 2023 has been launched and for that reason INEC portal https://www.inecnigeria.org/ login has been activated. This INEC portal login helps candidates who has successfully registered for the INEC Recruitment 2023 to login to their accounts to get a registration slip print out which will be submitted at the INEC offices during orientation and training exercises in preparation for the forthcoming elections fixed on 25th February, 2023.
- As you can visit the portal , click on Check status
- Provide your required details ranging from state of registration, name, date of birth, then your registration status will be displayed and visible for view.
INEC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
The following requirements are to be met by candidates who applied for INEC Recruitment 2023. They include:
- The INEC requires that applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Being a Nigerian citizen
- Having a minimum of a National Diploma or a degree from a recognized institution
- Being between the ages of 18 and 30
- Having a valid means of identification such as National ID card, Voter’s card, or international passport
- Being of good character, physically and mentally fit and not have any criminal records
- Having a height of not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Having a valid certificate of origin
- Passing a written examination, an interview, and a medical examination
- Completing a background check and security clearance process
It’s important to note that the requirement may change based on the recruitment exercise and the level of positions being recruited for.
Facts About INEC Recruitment
INEC recruitment is usually announced on the INEC Recruitment official website and advertised in national newspapers.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is the body responsible for conducting elections in Nigeria.
Many Staff recruited during the INEC Recruitment exercise to oversee the electoral processes will likely not cast a vote to any political candidates of their choice due to many reasons such as: working outside their indigenous Local Government Area (LGA), working outside their state of origin etc.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2023
The following processes help candidates successfully apply for the INEC Recruitment 2023, they include:
- You must make sure that you visit the official INEC recruitment portal https://www.inecnigeria.org/
- Fill the online Recruitment 2023 form accurately with all your details, cross-check for error Successful candidates are typically provided temporary employment for specialized electoral tasks.
- Attached scanned documents to the INEC Recruitment application form.
- After all the required documents have been uploaded and details filled accurately, then submit.
FAQS on INEC Recruitment
How to check INEC registration status?
The following steps is used to check the INEC registration status:
- Log on to the INEC recruitment portal https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/
- Check for the Check Status icon, use the details provided during the INEC recruitment registration to login the account
- Check for the Voter Verification Service
- Click on it and see if you have been successfully registered
Is INEC recruitment list out?
Yes, the INEC recruitment 2023 list is out. Also since the electoral processes for the general election has been fixed to take place on 25th February, 2023. INEC recruitment 2023 for INEC shortlisted candidates is still on going and staff equipped with training and knowledge correct electoral practices.
What is INEC job?
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), created in 1998, is the electoral organization in Nigeria that conducts elections.
How to check INEC Shortlisted names?
The following process is adhered to, in checking INEC shortlisted names :
- Visit the INEC recruitment portal www.inecrecruitment.com.
- Login the INEC Recruitment portal https://www.inecnigeria.org/ with the details provided during the recruitment registration which include: email address (username) and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll through INEC Recruitment portal and find the INEC Recruitment Shortlisted candidates Tab.
- Click on the Shortlisted candidates tab, if you are shortlisted you will receive a Congratulatory message confirming your Shortlisted status to show your name is among the INEC Shortlisted names in the INEC shortlisted list.
What is INEC shortlisted candidates?
INEC shortlisted candidates refers to a group of candidates who have been selected by INEC to participate in handling the upcoming electoral processes as Staff. These candidates have met the qualifications and requirements set by INEC and have been deemed eligible to be recruited by INEC.