FRSC recruitment 2023/2024 is now open for registration and can be assessed online on their official portal. You can boost your chances of being included in the recruitment program by following the instructions in this article for registering.
We will give you all the information you require regarding the Federal Road Safety Corps recruiting form 2023, the start date, and the FRSC recruitment closing date 2023–2024. In order to help you with your application, we have supplied comprehensive information and instructions.
These cover the prerequisites, requirements, and easy application procedures for the FRSC 2023/2024 recruiting. So continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
FRSC Recruitment Online Application 2023
www.frsc.gov.ng is the official website to register for the federal road safety corporation and all interested persons are advised to register.
The site for the online application procedures is now available. To apply, all you need to be shortlisted is a working email account, your phone number, and the appropriate qualifications
There are some things you should be knowledgeable about before starting the registration process, things like;
- You are not to pay any money for the registration, it is completely free.
- You should please note that registering twice will attract possible disqualification.
- All interested Candidates are advised to register with only valid means of identification.
- If shortlisted, you are required to submit the printout recognized by the FRSC.
- Candidates will be asked to take computer-based CBT exams to qualify.
- Also, every shortlisted applicant would be asked to take a drug test with the NDLEA.
Do note that in order to qualify for the recruitment, you have to meet specific requirements even to be considered. This article will be listing the requirements below.
FRSC Recruitment General Criteria 2023
To be able to qualify for the 2023 FRSC requirements, here are some of the criteria to be met:
- Every applicant must be of Nigerian nationality
- Minimum height requirements are 1.63 meters for women and 1.68 meters for men.
- Candidates should be capable of effective communication.
- At the time of the application, the candidate should not be married
- A strong sense of teamwork and superior critical thinking abilities are necessary.
- Must be willing to adapt to a new working environment.
- Interested candidates are also required to have a valid means of identification, driver’s license, voter’s card, National Identification number, etc.
- All applicants must be between 18-30 in age.
- The ability to use computers well will be a plus in getting recruited.
- All drivers and drivers should have valid driver’s licenses relevant to the work.
- Must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE). English credit is required.
- Any comparable field and a recognized university-issued HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND certificate are acceptable.
Eligible States for Federal Road Safety Recruitment
Every state in Nigeria is eligible to apply for the FRSC recruitment.
What are the Qualifications for FRSC Recruitment?
There are broad qualifications to have a chance of being recruited, as was previously indicated. Nonetheless, there are particular requirements for hiring depending on the job description.
To learn more about the requirements for open positions, visit the official FRSC website.
The positions available are;
- Road Marshal Assistant I (CONPASS 05)
- Road Marshal Assistant II (CONPASS 04)
- Road Marshal Assistant III (CONPASS 03
- Marshal Inspector I (CONPASS 08)
- Marshal Inspector II (CONPASS 07)
- Marshal Inspector III (CONPASS 06)
- Assistant Route Commander (CONPASS 08)
- Artisan and Tradesman
Application Process for FRSC 2023/2024 Recruitment
There are specific steps to take in order to successfully register for the federal road safety corporation recruitment, we will state exactly how you can apply in a few steps:
- Visit the Federal Road Safety Corps’s website, www.frsc.gov.ng to apply for jobs.
- visit the employment (Career) section page.
- If you don’t already have an account, register one.
- Choose a position from the list.
- The directions must be carefully read and followed.
- Give the relevant details.
- Check all of your information.
- Send your application in
- Please print your reference form.
Below are the details that you will be asked to provide.
- National Identifying Number (NIN)
- Primary Name
- Other Names
- Mobile Number
- Family Status
- License Plate Number
- Size and Weight
- location of birth
- birth date
- Country of Origin
- Home Town
- Preferred Physical Screening State
- Birth LGA
If you are selected, you will be notified through email and scheduled for the following step in the hiring process, which might result in an outstanding experience with the agency.
CHECK: FRSC Training Date 2023
Why Apply for the FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024?
There are numerous things you stand to gain if you should qualify for and get accepted into the program after the recruitment process and they are as follows;
- The constant inflow of money in the form of salary is something you can be sure of.
- You will get a clearer picture of the world.
- It will train you to be solely independent.
- There is of course the opportunity of interacting with new and interesting personalities.
Is Nigeria Road Safety form out for 2023?
Yes, the 2023 FRSC application recruitment form has been released and is accessible on the official website. www.frsc.gov.ng . Please be aware that the form is completely free; ignore any internet publications that claim otherwise.
To enroll and complete the online FRSC recruiting form for authentication, all you need is an active email account, your contact information, and the appropriate credentials.
FRSC Recruitment Form Update 2023
The most current information pertaining to the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment drive is occasionally posted on this website. As a result, endeavor to keep coming back to this site often to stay updated on the employment process.
In case the authorities make any modifications, we also encourage you to copy and paste or store this website and regularly check for the latest update. We’ll inform you as soon as this occurs.
We will try our best to answer any queries you may have concerning the FRSC 2023/2024 recruitment in the comment area below.
FAQs on 2023 FRSC recruitment.
1. Is FRSC recruitment still on?
Yes, be rest assured that the recruitment is still ongoing and all interested candidates can still access the portal for a seamless application.
2. What are the qualifications for FRSC recruitment?
The qualifications are different for each job description.
To learn more about the requirements for open positions, visit the official FRSC website at www.frsc.gov.ng
3. How long is FRSC training?
In case you were not aware, FRSC workers require training that is specifically tailored to their jobs.
The FRSC has previously announced that there will be a physical training schedule which is part of the job requirements.
This training is stated to last for a stipulated period of time which is for Two (2) weeks.
All Candidates who are shortlisted are required to report to their training camps on the date and time written on their acceptance form.
4. Is the FRSC shortlist name out?
No. The FRSC shortlisted candidates list is not out yet.