FCMB recruitment 2023 application form portal www.fcmb.com/careers. The first city monument bank limited has enabled its portal for all online applications. See how to apply, the qualifications and entry requirements, the FCMB recruitment form, and FCMB 2023 recruitment deadline date here.
We will walk you through each stage of the First City Monument Bank hiring procedure in this article. The procedures, prerequisites, criteria, and instructions for applying to the 2023 FCMB recruiting have been provided. Continue reading to learn the official website’s URL and the easiest way to complete the FCMB application.
Now we’ll walk you through the application process for the many jobs First City Monument Bank Limited has open. See the requirements and criteria listed below before that.
FCMB Recruitment Form 2023
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to start their application process only through www.fcmb.com/careers, the official FCMB 2023 recruitment portal. If you are interested and would love to apply, then take note of the entry requirements below.
The First City Monument Bank Limited has begun its hiring process and all you need to do is meet the requirements listed below to start an application.
Also note that the application form is completely free so do not pay money in exchange for the job offer or application form. Everything that will guide you to a successful application has been listed below so keep reading.
FCMB Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following listed below are the requirements candidates must meet before applying for the FCMB recruitment 2023
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- Interested applicants must not be less than 18 years or older than 40 years at the time of application
- Candidates are required to have a valid means of identification such as the NIN, driver’s license, voter’s card, National ID number, and international passport.
- Candidates must have an NYSC discharge certificate
- Candidates should possess 5 credits from WAEC or NECO in no more than two sittings with a Compulsory credit in English
- It will be advantageous to have an HND, B.Sc., or OND qualification in a comparable field from a reputable university.
- Diploma from a university or a comparable institution with at least a 2nd Class Lower Division grade.
- Expert credentials and/or licenses provide a benefit.
- Must be computer literate
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Candidates with great communication and interpersonal skill will be considered
- Must be flexible and show an aptitude for moving between multiple tasks and workplaces.
- Superior proficiency in written and spoken English with the capacity to speak fluently and effectively in a business context
How to Apply For FCMB Recruitment 2023
You can successfully register for the ongoing FCMB recruitment by following these simple guidelines:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.fcmb.com
- Create an account if you don’t have one
- Provide your personal information like phone number, email address, name, date of birth
- Click on the navigation bar that says “careers”
- To apply for a role, you will be directed to send an email
- Apply for a job that suits your qualifications
- Upload your CV and cover letter( should highlight your work experience, your skills, and educational credentials)
- After completing the online form, verify that the pieces of information you filled in are correct
- Submit your application form
After submitting your application form, you will receive an email from FCMB confirming your application. Candidates who are Shortlisted will be contacted by FCMB for screening and interviews.
First City Monument Bank 2023/2024 Recruitment Update
We update our daily postings with the most recent information on the FCMB hiring processes. For that reason, to ensure that you never miss a new release, we suggested that you bookmark this web page and reload it as frequently as you can.
Simply drop a remark below this article with any inquiries you may have about the FCMB 2023/2024 recruitment processes, and our team will get back to you.
How much does FCMB pay staff?
- Entry-level staff are paid N115,000 per month
- FCMB credit analyst salary is N610,000 per month
- FCMB bank managers are paid N690,000 per month, however, they receive more allowances than the rest of the staff.
Is FCMB a good place to work?
FCMB has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 based on anonymous reviews left by employees and this rating has been stable over the past year. According to these reviews, 75% of FCMB staff would recommend working at FCMB to a friend.