Cross River State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 is currently open for applications and this process can be done on their official portal via www.crossriverstate.gov.ng. We are pleased to be bringing you important information concerning the Cross River State Civil Service recruitment portal, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other vital tips that will guide you to a successful application.
This article provides details on the recruitment process for the Cross River State Civil Service Commission as well as the method for choosing applicants to fill open positions within the organization. If you are interested in this opportunity, then the contents on this page are just right for you!
Details gotten from a verified source describes the qualifications and methods to apply for a position. The cross river state government is reportedly employing qualified people to fill vacant positions in the civil service commission so if you want to submit an application for this job follow the guidelines on this page to learn how to apply.
Cross River State Civil Service Commission
The government of cross river state has recently made it known to the public that their civil service commission recruitment process has begun and they are inviting all qualified candidates to submit their applications on their official website.
Please note that you are not to pay for the application form since it has been made free by the government. All applications are to be obtained by opening their official recruitment portal.
All interested applicants are advised to go through the available vacant positions and apply for what is relevant to the qualifications that they possess on the cross river civil service commission recruitment portal.
Here are the vacancies available:
- Civil engineer
- Traffic officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Produce officer
- Motor driver mechanic
- Mechanical engineer
- Electrical engineer
- Fisheries officer
- Town planning officer
- Education officer
- Structural engineer
- Environmental health officer II
- Scientific officer( water)
- Technical officer ( civil)
- Technical officer (mechanical)
- Higher technical officer ( electrical)
- Midwife sister
- Structural engineer
- Mechanical engineer
- Scientific officer ( mining)
- Technical officer ( town planning)
Please note that you are to apply on time to avoid the deadline and make sure you do not submit fake documents as this could attract disqualification.
There will be screening and examination for shortlisted candidates so endeavor to apply with an active email and phone number so you can be contacted lastly, cross-check your details before submitting an application.
Requirements for Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023
Several prerequisites must be met before entering the application portal and submitting your application. We have made sure to list those requirements below, so strictly adhere to them
- Firstly, all applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Candidates should be registered with the cross river state residents registration agency (LASRRA)
- Must possess at least five credits in no more than two sittings in West African senior school certificate (WASSCE), National examination council (NECO), and general certificate of Education (GCE). A good score in English is compulsory.
- Applicants are expected to possess an equivalent of a first degree or HND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must have graduated and possess certificates from a government-approved tertiary institution.
- Also, the applicant must have an NYSC certificate.
- Applicants should have means of identification with a valid ID card e.g permanent voters card or National ID card (NIN)
- All applicants must be able to use the basic computer applications.
- Applicants should not be over 35 years of age.
- Applicants should not have any criminal record
Cross River State Civil Service Commission Eligible LGA
- Abi, Cross River
- Boki, Nigeria
- Cross river south senatorial district
- Calabar municipal
- Calabar south
- Yakurr local government
How to Apply For Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023
To apply for any of the job vacancies strictly follow the guidelines outlined here;
- Visit the official website at www.crossriverstate.gov.ng
- Create an account and register with your active email
- Create a password you can easily remember fill out the online application form carefully
- Attach the scan copies of your certificates
- Review your details and submit
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or SMS following the conclusion of the screening process.
The Cross river state civil service commission recruitment 2023/2024 deadline has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this page regularly if you wish to be notified of the latest news concerning this recruitment.