Access Bank recruitment portal 2023 has finally been opened for aspiring applicants. This has been created for individuals looking to advance in their careers in the banking sector. See how to apply, and entry qualifications of Access bank recruitment 2023 here.
In this article, we have included vital detail on how to apply for the recently started access bank recruitment. These guidelines will increase your chances of getting a job so make sure you take this seriously because all the information you need has been provided here.
The access bank recruitment exercise is open for both graduates and non-graduates so long as you have entry-level requirements and are willing to work with the Access Bank of Nigeria.
About Access Bank Recruitment
Access Bank was established and issued a banking license on December 19th, 1988, and on March 24th, 1998 it became a public liability. From the time of establishment to now, Access Bank has advanced into a world-class African financial institution and today they are one of the five largest banks in Nigeria.
Access Bank PLC is now calling on all interested and capable individuals to apply for a job as their recruitment portal for online application has been enabled. Interested candidates and individuals are advised to start applying and should only apply through the official website at www.accessbankplc.com
If you are willing to work and would love to apply, take note of the entry requirements listed below.
Available vacancies in Access Bank Recruitment 2023
- Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise platform administrator
- Project manager
- Network Engineer
- Software engineer
- Business analyst
- Security operation center
- Cyber security analyst( technology, security, engineering)
- Forensics and Analytics
- Business intelligence analyst
- Database administrator
- Application support analyst
Entry Qualifications for Access Bank Recruitment 2023
The following criteria must be met by those applying for the Access Bank recruitment exercise 2023
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- Candidates should have a B.Sc., HND, or an OND certificate in any related field of study from any recognized university
- Candidates should have a valid means of identification such as an international passport, driver’s license, voters card, national identification card (NIN)
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not less than two sittings in West African senior school certificate (WASSCE), a general Certificate of Education (GCE), and national examination council (NECO) with a compulsory pass in English.
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit
- Computer literacy is a must for candidates, also, as proficiency in Microsoft Office tools like PowerPoint and Excel
- Candidates are advised to pick a program that they are eligible to apply for.
GRAD: Candidates interested in applying for the following positions must hold a bachelor’s degree from a respected university with a minimum of second-class upper division;
- Business resource group
- Branch of investment and corporate banking
- Department of business banking
TECH: Candidates who want to work in the divisions indicated below must have a degree from a verifiable institution with a minimum second-class lower division, be graduates of any STEM (science, mathematics, technology, engineering) area, and have a background in economics;
RETAIL: For consideration for the following position, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of second class or lower.
- Retail sales
- Merchandise and retail business
Note: Applications shouldn’t be submitted twice because doing so will invalidate them. Before submitting, make sure your information is true and comprehensive as providing false information will result in disqualification.
How To Apply for Access Bank Recruitment 2023
- Visit the access bank official website at www.accessbankplc.com
- Click on a tab that says “ careers”
- Scroll down to available careers and pick any one of your choices
- Finally, click ‘access more’
- Fill in all the necessary information
- Submit your application
Applicants who match the bank’s requirements will be invited to take a written exam, and those who pass will be invited to an open day at the head office. This event aims to organize interactive activities so that applicants may learn more about how Access Bank conducts its business.
Following this, there will be a panel interview, essay writing exercise, neuropsychological test, and final interview with the head of human resources. Offer letters from the training school will be sent to the selected candidates.
Access Bank Recruitment Updates
Access Bank does not assign agents to aid applicants in the recruitment process so be careful of fraud, application starts on 15th May 2023 and only successful candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the recruitment.
Also, only applications submitted through the access bank job portal will be considered so take note of the link in this article.
If you wish to stay updated on the Access Bank recruitment 2023, we advise you to bookmark this page and frequently refresh this page. We will make sure to notify you of any new updates regarding the recruitment.