Kaduna State SUBEB Recruitment 2023 online application submission was recently made accessible through the job opportunities website. On this website, you can check out the Kaduna State SUBEB’s sequential process.
Applicants are now able to access the Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment Application Form using the official portal, which is the only way to submit applications. The next section has additional details regarding this recruitment. Learn how to apply here.
Online applications can now be submitted through the 2023 Kaduna State SUBEB recruitment application page. Kaduna State SUBEB 2023 recruiting closure date and other registration procedures are listed here, along with the application procedure, application form, eligibility criteria, and certifications
In this article, we have made sure to include details regarding the Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment Application Portal, the general requirements for the Kaduna SUBEB, and the starting and deadline dates, so keep reading if you want to successfully apply for the Kaduna SUBEB. Learn how to apply for the Kaduna SUBEB here.
Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment Registration Portal 2023
Has the Kaduna SUBEB Application Portal been enabled? This is probably the question on your mind right now, and we have come bearing good news for all prospective candidates. Yes, the Kaduna SUBEB is enabled for the submission of application forms in 2023.
Candidates should, however, note that application forms can only be submitted through the official portal at https://subeb.kdsg.gov.ng/. Applicants should take note of the entry requirements listed below.
Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2023
- First and foremost, applicants must be native Nigerians.
- Applicants must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a voter card, international visa, driver’s permit, national ID number, and proof of domicile.
- Criminal history applicants won’t be taken into consideration.
- Candidates who are computer literate will be selected more quickly.
- Candidates must hold academic credentials from a university or institution authorized by the government.
- Candidates should be willing to work for any local government office in their area of residence.
- Candidates must be emotionally and mentally prepared for the job.
- Applicants must have earned at least five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than 2 sittings. English credits are also required.
- Candidates with an HND, B.Sc., or an OND from a recognized tertiary institution in a related field of study will have an advantage.
You should be aware of these basic requirements before submitting an application to the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board. If you are convinced that you have met all requirements, see the complete instructions on how to apply below.
Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Application Procedure
Adhere to the instructions given here if you wish to appropriately fill out your request for an appointment in the recently enabled Kaduna state SUBEB Recruitment.
- Click on the Kaduna SUBEB registration official portal at https://subeb.kdsg.gov.ng/
- Tap on the Career section icon
- Create an account with an active email if you don’t already have an account yet
- Check out the available vacancies that meet your Educational qualification
- Read and follow the instructions listed on the page carefully
- Fill out the form and verify all the necessary information
- Click Submit
Prior to creating a final selection, qualified candidates will be asked to take a screening exam. Your registered email address will receive information about your date and the screening locations.
Frequently Asked Questions on Kaduna SUBEB 2023/2024
1. What is the Kaduna State SUBEB Application Portal?
If you wish to apply for the Kaduna State SUBEB Recruitment that is ongoing, visit the official website at https://subeb.kdsg.gov.ng/ and fill out the application form.
2. How do I apply for the Kaduna SUBEB?
Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment Portal is enabled for the submission of online applications. Candidates are advised to start applying through the KADSUBEB official website.
3. Where is the SUBEB office in Kaduna State?
The SUBEB office in Kaduna state is located at No. 79A Tafawa Balewa Way, Ungwan Rimi, Kaduna State.