The Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment process for 2023 has just begun, and all candidates who wish to work for the state government are asked to begin sending their applications as soon as possible.
If you wish to work for the Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board, you should stop here because we have provided detailed guidelines for you. For the Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment 2023, information on how to apply is provided below.
The Ekiti SUBEB, which stands for Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board, is attempting to let people know that it is officially taking application forms. To assist you with the application process, we have given you all the information you need right here.
Continue reading if you want to successfully apply for the Ekiti SUBEB since we have made sure to include information on the Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment Application Portal, the basic prerequisites for the Ekiti SUBEB, and the starting and deadline dates. Click here to find out how to apply for the Ekiti SUBEB.
Ekiti State SUBEB Application Form
Candidates are encouraged to begin submitting their online applications for the Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment for the year 2023 as soon as possible because the deadline is quickly approaching.
However, applicants should be aware that only the official website, www.ekitistate.gov.ng has access to the application form. The Ekiti State administration is urging all suitable applicants to apply right now.
Also, keep in mind that the application form is totally free and can only be submitted on the official portal; submissions made to any other website other than the Ekiti SUBEB official website mentioned above will not be taken into consideration.
Areas in Ekiti That Qualify for SUBEB Recruitment
- Ekiti South-West
Ekiti SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Entry Qualifications
Please note the following conditions if you are an applicant who intends to take part in the screening process.
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a Voter’s card, National ID number, international passport, or Driver’s License.
- Additionally, applicants must provide an original certificate of birth or age declaration document.
- Applicants have to submit a WASSCE certificate revealing a minimum of five points including English and mathematics.
- Candidates must also possess an advanced certificate like (PGDE)
- The applicant’s criminal history must be clean.
- A copy of the NYSC exemption form or discharge certificate is required of all candidates
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in education (B. Ed, B. Sc. Ed, or B. A. Ed) in one of the aforementioned disciplines: the social and behavioral sciences, arts, residential economics, or a field that is closely associated, will be considered for employment
- holders of a Higher National Diploma (HND) with a STEM focus, as well as those who simultaneously possess a Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC) or a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) will be considered
- Applicants should possess at least any of the following degrees; B.A, Bachelor of Arts, B.Sc, Bachelor of Science, or B. Tech, Bachelor’s degree in Technology
- Candidates must also submit a certificate from their first school leaving certificate
- Candidates must possess excellent work and social skills
- Candidates must be willing to work in an unfamiliar environment.
How To Apply for Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Ekiti State SUBEB, you must log in to the online submission page at www.ekitustate.gov.ng. To create a profile, click the “Apply Now” icon, input your current email address, and then finish the registration form as necessary.
Make sure to include a current scanned copy of your academic transcripts with your application, if necessary. Those who have passed the screening process will get an email inviting them to the CBT examinations.
Ekiti SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Conclusion
Candidates should make sure not to submit an application twice because this will attract disqualification and make sure to verify your details before clicking the submit button, If it is discovered that your information is fraudulent, you will not be eligible.
As an applicant invested in the Ekiti SUBEB recruiting process 2023, you should constantly verify this portal for current and up-to-date information on the application process. Regular updates are made to this webpage.
It will be simpler for you to discover this page later on if you add it to your personal cookies or favorites. We’ll inform you of any modifications made by the Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board.