Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024 is on. Interested applicants will discover everything needed to know about the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) Recruitment including application procedures, form portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/, the requirements, how to apply successfully and the closing date. For this reason, it is advisable to read through the article carefully.
The application process for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment can be done online free of charge and can be accessed through the Nigerian Army portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Army is responsible for the security aspect of Nigeria and plays a key role in the nation’s defense. The Nigerian Army recruitment is a great opportunity for those who want to join the Nigerian Armed Forces.
The Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment for 2023/2024 is now open for interested applicants. The online registration process for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023 starts from Tuesday, 31st January 2023 and closes on Tuesday 14th, March 2023.
Is Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2023 Out?
Yes, at the time of this article being published, the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2023 has been out and released for interested applicants to register to join the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
The Nigerian Army Portal is designed to help potential recruits navigate the process of joining the Nigerian Army, making it more straightforward and efficient. The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal is user-friendly and easy to navigate. To access the portal , simply visit the official website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng and click on the “SSC/DSSC Application (Graduates)” or ” Regular Recruit Intake Application” tab.
Is Nigerian Army SSC Portal Opened?
Yes, the Nigerian Army SSC Portal has been opened for citizens of Nigeria who are ready and interested in serving their country in the Nigerian Army to apply.
The Nigerian Army SSC Portal offers several features that make it a valuable resource for those interested in joining the Nigerian Army. Some of these features include:
- Information on the recruitment process and requirements.
- Access to frequently asked questions (FAQs) and their answers.
- The ability to apply for recruitment online.
- Up-to-date information on recruitment events and activities.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024
Join the Nigerian Army, as you serve your Nation with pride. Here, you will learn the general requirements for the Nigerian DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024. They include:
- Nationality: To be eligible for the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission recruitment, candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth. Dual nationality holders may be considered.
- Age Limit: Interested applicants of the Nigerian Army DSS recruitment must be between the ages of 20 to 40 years old in the year of application.
- Educational Qualification: Firstly, candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in their O’ Level examinations, including Mathematics and English Language and other core subjects Candidates must have a minimum of a second class lower degree from a recognized university. In addition, candidates with higher degrees and professional qualifications will have an advantage during the selection process. Candidates are also expected to have an exemption letter/Discharge certificate from NYSC where applicable due to the reason they have and are applying using a higher qualification.
- Physical Fitness: Physical fitness is of utmost importance in the Nigerian Army. As such, candidates must be physically fit and meet the required physical and medical standards set by the Nigerian Army. Candidates must be at least 1.68m (for males) and 1.65m (for females) in height.
- Medical Requirements: All candidates must undergo a medical examination to determine their fitness for military service. This includes tests for vision, hearing, and general physical fitness.
- Character: Candidates must have a good character and should not have any criminal record.
List of Required Discipline into the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
The following are the list of required disciplines:
- Medicine and Surgery: Cardiology, Endocrinology, Nephrology and Neurology, General Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery, Anesthesia, Neuro-Surgery, Cardiothoracic, ENT Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ophthalmology as well as, Pediatrics and Family Medicine
- Dental Surgery
- Dietetics and Human Nutrition
- Nursing: Orthopedic, Anesthetist, Psychiatric Nursing
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Speech Therapy : Occupational Therapy
- Islamic Affairs
- Philosophy or Theology
Documents Required for the DSSC Registration
The list of documents required are listed as follows:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
How to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024
The Nigerian Army is currently accepting applications for the Nigerian Army DSSC Course 2023. The Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment application process is free and must be submitted online by March 14th, 2023. See a step by step guide guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC 2023/2024, including important dates and details to keep in mind.
Step 1: Visit the Nigerian Army official portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/military-secretary
Step 2: Register for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024
Once you have accessed the army recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/military-secretary, you will need to register for the Nigerian Army DSSC 2023/2024 by clicking on ‘Apply Now’ below. The registration process is simple and can be completed online for free.
Step 3: Submit Your Application Before the Closing Date
Applicants are advised to note that it is important to submit the application for Nigerian Army DSSC 2023/2024 before the closing date. The closing date for the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment 2023/2024 is on Tuesday 14th, March 2023.
Important Details About the Nigerian DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024 to Keep in Mind
The Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment is free, for this reason it is advisable for applicants not to pay anyone any fees to get the DSSC recruitment form and also disregard anyone who claims to offer help in hopes of making the applicants to be among the army DSSC recruitment shortlisted candidates.
Applicants who get involved in multiple online applications will be automatically disqualified. All applications for the Nigerian DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission Course) 2023 must be submitted online.
In conclusion, the application process for the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment 2023/2024 is straightforward and can be completed online for free. Also applicants should submit the application before the closing date (deadline). Good luck!
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing Date
The closing date (deadline) for the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 has been fixed to be on Tuesday 14th, March 2023. For this reason, all applicants are expected to process all their application process starting from the day this article is posted to the aforementioned closing date. This is because even a day after the closing date (deadline) will automatically mean forfeiture of the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment because the application website will be deactivated to prevent further registration application after the closing date (deadline).
FAQs on Nigerian Army DSSC
- What is the age limit for DSSC?
The minimum age for the Direct Short Service Recruitment is 20 years and the required maximum age is 40 years at the time of application. Any applicants below the required minimum age will automatically be disqualified same is applicable to applicants beyond the required maximum age.
2. What is the qualification for DSSC?
The minimum qualifications for the DSSC is a Bachelor of Science degree and candidates are also expected to possess the O’level certificate.
3. How many months is Army DSSC training?
The DSSC will be granted for a total of 15 years, for an initial period of 8 years, renewable yearly for another period of 7 years. Direct Regular Commission (DRC) may be granted on conversion after 3 years as a commissioned officer. Other Service conditions include the following:
- The DSSC officers shall be on probation for the first 3 years of service.
- Conversion to DRC is not automatic but based on application by an eligible commissioned officer. It is however based on availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance of the terms and conditions governing the DSSC before they are granted commission into the NA.
- The reckonable period of service for civilians who become commissioned officers will be based on the date of commencement of cadet training while that of military personnel applicants would be date of enlistment.
- Medical Consultants on successful completion of military training shall be granted the rank of Major with seniority effective from date of commission.
- Officer cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Lieutenant (except for medical consultants who will be commissioned as Majors) with seniority effective from date of commission.
4. How can I stay informed about regular news on Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023?
You can stay informed about the regular news on the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 by always visiting the official website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/military-secretary